Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nick Berry? Good old Heartbeat
The DM published pictures of him walking his dog about 6 months ago. Tried to go with the wow how different does he look.line but tbh he just looked like a normal guy in his 50s walking his dog, greying, bit softer round edges.

Reactions: 14
Alex Pettyfer
Drake and Josh
Ed Westwick
Eliza Doolittle
I heard Alex Pettyfer got caught up in the hype and was quite arrogant and annoyed a lot of producers and directors. Also actors. So was quite unlikeable.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As of three years ago they were still making music! 😮

They made an electronic esoteric album with a producer called Max Tundra. It was actually quite good, especially this song:

Made a nice change from insulting three generations of the listener's family and being bottled with urine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I heard Alex Pettyfer got caught up in the hype and was quite arrogant and annoyed a lot of producers and directors. Also actors. So was quite unlikeable.

I also read something about a rent issue between him and a friend of Changing Tatum, which led to tension with Channing Tatum.

Reactions: 6
That horrible bloke that was married to the late Linda Bellingham. Think his name was Mike. Boy did he do a number on her sons...

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That horrible bloke that was married to the late Linda Bellingham. Think his name was Mike. Boy did he do a number on her sons...
Ah ah - Mr Spain. He got married again a couple of years ago in the same church he married Linda.
Just googled him and he lives in a mansion which he bought with the money Linda left him, her fortune was estimated at £10million - don't know how truthful that is re the amount. https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/lynda-bellinghams-widower-splashes-out-7822501

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Saw some people talking about J from 5ive, I remember he turned up in one of the later episodes of The Big Reunion that was on ITV around 2014/15, where he talked about why he wasn't in the reunion, mostly protesting that he never bullied anyone else in the group. I can't see to find it on Youtube, but he looked exactly the same as he did then!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She does a fair bit of radio work, BBC Kent (I think) and Talk Sport. Lives abroad most of the time, has a place in Portugal. I follow her on Instagram, she’s lovely.
She was on an episode of that program Pawn Stars organising a sale of boxing memorabilia for charity.

Reactions: 1
What ever happened to Howard from the Halifax advert? He was from down my way, saw him working in my local branch once as a kid.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.