Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to Findus pizza fingers? One minute they were a teatime staple in about 2006 the next I am only just recalling the memory of them 😂 just want them back!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What happened to Findus pizza fingers? One minute they were a teatime staple in about 2006 the next I am only just recalling the memory of them 😂 just want them back!
Farmfoods had their own version recently but they weren’t as good

Reactions: 2
Farmfoods had their own version recently but they weren’t as good
The Farmfoods ones are naff! I was so disappointed when I tried them.

I used to love McCain’s Micro Pizza’s. For a while as a kid we were having some major work done on the house so had no kitchen for a while, I basically lived off these. They were so salty and probably had a ridiculous amount of saturated fat, but they were so good and ready in 2 mins.
Took me longer than I care to admit for me to realise this was a parody.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracey Shaw who played Maxine Peacock in Corrie and was a huge tabloid star at the time. Now you never hear of her or see her.
This looks like it’s dated in terms of how it’s not modern layout fit the page but the pics in gallery show she’s aged (well) so obviously legit

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Just finished watching Austin Powers the spy who shagged me. Whatever happened to Heather Graham?
I think the last big hit film she was in was Hangover but she's been in regular work according her filmography on wiki, including a film last year.
She also turned down a part in the new sex and the city film because it clashed with something else.

Reactions: 1
Tulsa, and Dappy from N dubz . The epitome of mid 2000s chav chic 😅
Dappy was in the news recently. He actually talked someone down from the ledge about to commit suicide. Good for him.

As for Tulisa I don't think she recovered from when the media went after her about the sex tape and the Tahoe which falsely made out she was a coke dealer. She seems to have kept head down ever since.

Reactions: 6
Dappy was in the news recently. He actually talked someone down from the ledge about to commit suicide. Good for him.

As for Tulisa I don't think she recovered from when the media went after her about the sex tape and the Tahoe which falsely made out she was a coke dealer. She seems to have kept head down ever since.
She absolutely ruined herself with filler as well.

Reactions: 5
Help a girl out. Who is this guy on left? From the Legal & General advert on the telly during the day. I have Googled to no avail. I think he was maybe a bad boy/bully in something I watched as a kid (born mid 80s) and he would have been a teenager. I have a vague recollection of him grabbing someone by the collar 😂 It is doing my head in and hubby is no use
IMG_20211007_000009.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.