Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This list is like the soundtrack of my early teen years 😁 Does anyone remember Kaci, she did a song called Paradise? I remember buying her album, she was only 13 at the time I think. And JoJo, who did that Leave (Get Out) song, I think she was only 13 as well.
replying to this as I scroll so apologies if it’s answered later in the thread. Jojo got screwed over by her record labelhence why she went quiet. A few years ago she got the rights to her albums - kinda Taylor Swift style - and rereleased them. They’re SO good and she’s released other music which are equally as good. Jojo deserves so much fame. When it was lockdown I remember she did a duet with Tori Kelly on IG which was good and right before the pandemicI remember a video of her with Mariah Carey on MC’s social channels.

Reactions: 5
He was so full of himself. Fancied himself as some sort of A lister. His date didn't have a clue who he was.
Oh really? I remember watching that episode and thought he came across quite well, I actually thought his date was a bit of an oddball!

Reactions: 2
Jojo has also started acting, she was in a episode of the last Lethal Weapon season (playing essentially herself mind you).

Reactions: 1
Did this ever happen as I don't watch Eastenders. In March 2019, it was announced that Usher would join the cast of the BBC soap opera EastEnders. he will play the recurring role of Danny Hardcastle.
Brian Regan who played his mate Terry ended up in Walton Jail. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/brookside-terry-brian-regan-marked-3350897
Brain regan used to have a stall at Kirkby market selling home ware stuff till it all went on top for him

The Thompson twins.🤔
Alana is now an artist and married to fellow artist and one half of the KLF Jimmy cauty

Reactions: 7
I queued up for 3 hours to meet Andrew Ridgeley at a book signing a couple of years ago. I was a mega Wham fan back in the day !!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I worked in Wigmore Street in eighties,one of the small roads near me had a creperie,always packed,it was lunchtime I had got a sandwich and looked over at creperie,loads of tables outside ,there was George Michael sitting outside with Pepsie and Shirley I presumed,omg he was soooo handsome,he looked like he was having a laugh Etc..I couldn’t stop looking at him.!swooned 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.