Whatever happened to …..?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Help a girl out. Who is this guy on left? From the Legal & General advert on the telly during the day. I have Googled to no avail. I think he was maybe a bad boy/bully in something I watched as a kid (born mid 80s) and he would have been a teenager. I have a vague recollection of him grabbing someone by the collar 😂 It is doing my head in and hubby is no use
View attachment 797864
I love how random this one is! But he looks so familiar to me too! I can’t find anything apart from the ad itself 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Grange Hill!!!! This makes sense. Grabbing someone's collar and being a bit of a dick. Away to Google Grange Hill characters 🙈
Haha I can't sleep and I'm doing the same! Trouble is I remember him in a uniform but nothing else, can't remember a co star so can't remember which era it was. I watched till the late 90s. Maybe it was Waterloo Road instead 🤔 😂😂😂 (I really think it was GH though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grange Hill, but no idea what his name is 🙈

FOUND HIM!!
👏 for remembering Grange Hill 😁 I can sleep now!!

Although I can't believe he's only a year older than me 🙈😂🤣 I always thought he was much older when watching that advert & trying to place him

• Heart
Reactions: 14

FOUND HIM!!

Although I can't believe he's only a year older than me 🙈😂🤣 I always thought he was much older when watching that advert & trying to place him
Well done!!! We can all sleep well now! 🤣🤣🤣
He now goes by the name of Charlie Park-Swift if Wikipedia is to be believed. Here's the pic they used from his talent agency.

CPS-Main-scaled.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4

FOUND HIM!!

Oh fantastic 😊 We can all go to sleep now. Just goes to show that Tattle is the Forum that always delivers 👏👏💖💖 Well done @Miffy29
I'm sure there is a postman joke in there somewhere but it's too late to think about it now so I will put it out to Tattlers tomorrow 🤗🤗🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 7
any idea what Nelly Furtado is doing with herself? She was everywhere 10+ years ago and then just seemed to drop off the face of the earth.

Reactions: 3
any idea what Nelly Furtado is doing with herself? She was everywhere 10+ years ago and then just seemed to drop off the face of the earth.
She has her own independent music label and has released a few albums but nothing very popular. She created the label so she and other artists could own their own songs. She says she hated the fame and wanted a low key life with her family . Not sure if shes back home in Canada or still in LA

Reactions: 7
She has her own independent music label and has released a few albums but nothing very popular. She created the label so she and other artists could own their own songs. She says she hated the fame and wanted a low key life with her family . Not sure if shes back home in Canada or still in LA
I imagine Timberland was quite hard to work with. Every one of Nelly's songs in that period had to have him in it or at least one of his recognised samples so you know he produced it. Same with all the other artists he worked with around that time.

Reactions: 6
I imagine Timberland was quite hard to work with. Every one of Nelly's songs in that period had to have him in it or at least one of his recognised samples so you know he produced it. Same with all the other artists he worked with around that time.
Oh he was bloody annoying! Creeping in the background of literally every video back then with his dodgy autotuning

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.