Whatever happened to? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on
old thread

Reactions: 8
Enriquo Iglesias? He was like some big heartthrob but haven't seen or heard of him in years, (sorry if already mentioned, haven't read all of last thread) 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 12
Enriquo Iglesias? He was like some big heartthrob but haven't seen or heard of him in years, (sorry if already mentioned, haven't read all of last thread) 🤷‍♂️
Married to the tennis player Anna Kournikova and they've got 3 kids

Reactions: 15
Tina from S Club 7? Something about her irked me. Like she was desperate to be seen as the sexy one or something. I'm still cringing at what she wore to a red carpet one time. Like babes your fans are literal children why are you dressed like that lol. Looks like she got in to a scrap with Edward Scissorhands on the way to the red carpet.

Screenshot_20220112-231258_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What on earth happened to Kristanna Loken who played the bad cyborg in Terminator 3? She was tipped for big things and just vanished. Was the film so tit that it tanked her career before she ever had a chance?

Reactions: 5
Tina from S Club 7? Something about her irked me. Like she was desperate to be seen as the sexy one or something. I'm still cringing at what she wore to a red carpet one time. Like babes your fans are literal children why are you dressed like that lol. Looks like she got in to a scrap with Edward Scissorhands on the way to the red carpet.

View attachment 985355
The blonde guy doesn't know where to put his hand 😂😂
Wonder if the two girls wore pink to deliberately clash🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Robyn - She was everywhere at one point in the early 10's
Apparently still making music, had to cancel some gigs/promos when covid came so did some online DJ sets, haven't seen anything about her personal life 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Paz de la Huerta, anyone? She was a perpetual hot mess about 10 years ago.

Reactions: 2
Cheryl Cole's singing career.
She said she wanted to achieve fame on an international level competing with the likes of Madonna, Beyonce, and Adele but now she's flogging vitamins.
She only seemed to be a big thing while on X factor

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cheryl Cole's singing career.
She said she wanted to achieve fame on an international level competing with the likes of Madonna, Beyonce, and Adele but now she's flogging vitamins.
She only seemed to be a big thing while on X factor
I think if she had stuck with Will.I.Am she would have had bigger sucess

Reactions: 10

View attachment 985355
I remember she couldn’t act on that s club program thing they did. More wooden than a 🌳

Reactions: 2