Whatever happened to? #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hale and Pace (comedians - remember their tv show and shite charity single The Stonk)

Reactions: 12
Holly Valance, Adam Rickett, random soap actors who couldn't sing were launching singing careers in the early 00s.

Reactions: 6
Holly Valance, Adam Rickett, random soap actors who couldn't sing were launching singing careers in the early 00s.
Holly married a billionaire and Adam did a stint in Shortland Street. I'm not sure what he does now,but his wife is an Itv reporter.

Reactions: 5
Omri Katz ??

Hocus pocus reboot has reminded me how much I loved Eerie, Indiana.
i LOVED eerie, indiana!

i think omri katz quit acting entirely when he was still fairly young. he did a few interviews recently saying he would have loved to have been part of the reboot but it doesn’t seem like any of the original cast were asked.

Reactions: 1
Adam Rickett appeared on season 2 of The Big Reunion in 2014 and seemed like quite a nice guy. He showed genuine care for Kavana who was struggling.

Reactions: 4