Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurplePie

Chatty Member
Tina from S Club 7? Something about her irked me. Like she was desperate to be seen as the sexy one or something. I'm still cringing at what she wore to a red carpet one time. Like babes your fans are literal children why are you dressed like that lol. Looks like she got in to a scrap with Edward Scissorhands on the way to the red carpet.

Screenshot_20220112-231258_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
Cheryl Cole's singing career.
She said she wanted to achieve fame on an international level competing with the likes of Madonna, Beyonce, and Adele but now she's flogging vitamins.
She only seemed to be a big thing while on X factor

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
In all fairness to Tina from S Club 7, I doubt she had any say in what she wore. I'm sure they were micromanaged to the nth degree and paid peanuts.
I always thought she was the most beautiful of the group.
Surprisingly Tina was the oldest member of S Club 7. If I had to put money on who was the oldest I would have said Jo

Reactions: 16

Fairycake79

Enriquo Iglesias? He was like some big heartthrob but haven't seen or heard of him in years, (sorry if already mentioned, haven't read all of last thread) 🤷‍♂️
Married to the tennis player Anna Kournikova and they've got 3 kids

Reactions: 15

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
shes Dawn O’Porter now. She married Chris O’Dowd from IT crowd and they live in America. She writes books and has a blog. I’m not sure how I feel about her, she seems very posh and airy-fairy nowadays.
I'm sure someone posted on her Amazon book review that she was a nasty bully at school. I can well believe it. Something about her very unlikable,as for her Lego hair🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13

Tryger88

VIP Member
Enriquo Iglesias? He was like some big heartthrob but haven't seen or heard of him in years, (sorry if already mentioned, haven't read all of last thread) 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 12

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
I don't know much of age group on this thread, but there was a Australian reality show I and all my family watched as a kid, maybe 1988, it basically followed around an Australian family (obviously made due to the success of Neighbours) a fly on the wall, was the 1st reality show I remember, I've tried to Google it over the years but nothing shows up, the mum used to scare me but I loved watching her, would be interesting to know how the whole family doing now.
I remember. The mother was called noelene. It was a good show.

Ugh he was awful! And the equally-dreadful Louis Spence!

There was a good 9 or so months around 2010 where it felt like they were literally everywhere.
Awful darling? I'm faaaaboulaassssss! 💁‍♂️🕺🤩

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jill Tyrell

Tina from S Club 7 had a crack at a solo career a couple of years back. The video is 'interesting' and it looks like it was made with a budget of about £26.50 😂

• Haha

Sticks&Stones

I think Tina Malone ending up teaching acting classes in Liverpool, I'm sure I remember seeing an article about it a few years back.

One of the greatest mysteries in my eyes is how Cheryl managed to wrack up four number one singles despite the majority of her back catalogue, in my opinion, being utter shit. Mind you if Geri Halliwell can also manage that feet there's hope for anybody.

Reactions: 11

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
He was very cringe on CBB, I think he opened an acting school 😅
I remember him being even more cringe on Celebrity Love Island (this was back in the 00s when it was a celebrity only show before it came back years later in its current format for)

Made me want to be violently sick.Remember that Tv show reality shite with Calum Best and that stupid club owner Fran fuckshit?
Calum, Fran and Dangerous Danan 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Cheryl Cole's singing career.
She said she wanted to achieve fame on an international level competing with the likes of Madonna, Beyonce, and Adele but now she's flogging vitamins.
She only seemed to be a big thing while on X factor
I think if she had stuck with Will.I.Am she would have had bigger sucess

Reactions: 10

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
no idea what he’s up to now, but always surprised me that david sneddon wrote a song on lana del rey’s first album (national anthem iirc).

star stories was a masterpiece and before it’s time. the take that episode in particular is 👌🏻 i’m sure i remember reading somewhere that kevin bishop went to la to be in an american sitcom - but no clue what that would be.
The last I recall of Kevin Bishop he was in the rebooted sitcom Porridge playing Fletch’s grandson or some other relation of his

I loved Star Stories. I remember the Take That one and Howard having a speaking voice like Chewbacca

• Haha
  • Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Re Paz De La Huerta, she was raped twice by Harvey Weinstein and seems to have struggled with her mental health ever since .

• Sad