What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came her as soon as soon as I saw her story… all I have to say is ha. Never brag about your babies sleep, it can change at any minute 😅

Oh and I agree, just sleep woman. I actually think she looks knackered in one of her stories. I know we all are as parents but I definitely don’t think she helps herself.

Burnout incoming ⏱

Attachments

Reactions: 2
One of my babies got to the point of waking every 45 mins for a good couple months around the 4 month mark. I was so glad I didn't book a holiday around that time (would have done if covid hadn't happened as it was summertime) I think she can handle a day or two of being tired and working out through it but she will burnout very quickly because this is a bad time for sleep!

Reactions: 2
It's hilarious! She's literally been lucky with a sleepy baby - and only now is experiencing what everyone else does with a baby!

Reactions: 3
God the 10k stories... 'anything less isn't an option, nor is anything over an hour'. She is mentally unwell I think. I like a run at my own pace for however long I feel like that day. Sometimes it's 1km sometimes it's 7km, my speed changes too. I do it because I enjoy it and I can get outside for a break and listen to a podcast. If I set those impossible challenges I'd be miserable and it would turn into a chore

Reactions: 6
I also always get really annoyed that she "frees up" her days to take care of her son..like what does she do on days he doesn't have jabs?!

Reactions: 3
I hate how she says she can't chill and relax like she's some unstoppable amazing flawless force. duck off and sit down on the sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is not relatable in the slightest and is smug as duck. I have a 4 week old and would rather spend my time soaking every moment up instead of working out or getting my steps in. I trained 5 days per week prior to pregnancy but priorities have changed now. I will get back to it at some point but in all honesty spending my time with my baby, recovering and resting is priority right now. This woman is not well, she isn’t aspirational but is going to make a lot of her followers feel tit for sitting on the sofa or staying in bed instead of exercising.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, she’s not well at all. Keeps saying she’s ‘stubborn’ as a way of justifying her insane behaviour. Losing 40lb in a few months is mental at her size. I’m 9mo PP and was buzzing about losing 8lb 😂 (admittedly, didn’t even think about trying to shift some weight until atleast 6mo as I was enjoying my baby and still am).

Reactions: 6
You know what, if she just said, yeah you know what, Charlie sleeps really well usually, has some off days etc, but it took a lot of perseverance, patience, repetition etc and here are my tips/what worked for us - then great. As it is, she just comes across really braggy and makes other mums feel like rubbish if their baby doesn't sleep through the night.

Reactions: 4