Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Here to hate

I completely agree. I've followed her for about three years now and her body was incredible back then, she actually did have curves. She just seems to binge and restrict all the time now, really goes mad on the treats and booze but then lives off dust for the rest of the week to balance it out. I know everybody is different but she seems to want to be as light as possible and weighing 8 & 1/2 stone at her age just seems excessive to me.

Reactions: 1

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I didn’t know who she was so just looked at her profile out of interest. First food pic I clicked on is Quorn 🙄 Yep, she knows nothing about nutrition. No need to say anymore!

I like her, but I feel sad and genuine concern for her. There’s more to life than a body. I get that exercise releases endorphins but she said she had over 20lb to lose so the motivation for it is questionable.

Whatever123

VIP Member
I don’t know why this has irked me so much but it has!
if that really is her intention then get some qualifications.
I really find it insulting to people in the fitness industry.
i often get asked by friends and strangers at the gym, can you train me, can you write me a meal plan and I tell them I’ll train with them but I won’t train them because I’m not qualified and it’s just something I feel uncomfortable about.
People are trained as PTs and nutritionists for a reason!

Attachments

• Heart

missnot

She literally posted herself in the gym while she was on holiday, did she not????
I thought the same. What a numpty. Can't wait to see the 'i still maintained my weight' post...

They obviously met another couple on holiday, do you think she told them she was a fitness instagrammer?! 🙊🙊

• Haha

Here to hate

She is really grating on me today. I cant believe I used to be jealous of how skinny she was. I've had a lightbulb moment. She is far too skinny.
Same! She used to be inspiring and I do still like how she meal preps but it's the excessive cardio and getting 10,000 steps in by walking around the house that rings alarm bells to me.

Weirdly enough she's posted today how she's going to relax on food and exercise over the next couple of days, perhaps someone has mentioned that she's looking gaunt.

I remember not so long back her hair was falling out and it was due to her exercising a crazy amount and putting her body under too much stress.

I also wonder if she still has a period being as lean as she is.

Whatever123

VIP Member
God help her when she had kids. No time to fit in all these steps and workouts.

Also, random observation but she seems to buy bikini bottoms too large for her. They always look huge!

GossipHun

Thanks for the morning sickness tips Jodie you must be somewhat of an expert now. I had HG with both pregnancies and was in hospital for some days, but thanks for the orange juice tips 😂 feels like she is going to be ‘the most clued up person’ about pregnancy now as she claims she is with everything else: food, exercise, DIY. Yawn
It's going to be her latest obsession that's for sure!

In her latest q&a the question about making up baby formula when out... don't you need boiling water to sterilise the formula? 🤔
Oooh I missed this, what did she say? But yes you do, water needs to be above 70degrees to kill the bacteria that is potentially in the formula!

Here to hate

We're disgusting yet she's so rude when multiple people ask her questions following her stories. If you know people are going to ask then don't post in the first place. And also, we aren't the ones aspiring to look like a 13 year old boy!

9 days 😭 Ffs, no you’re not inspiring Jodie. You’re a self obsessed a-hole whose priorities are in the wrong place.