Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Is this not going to end in burnout?? I have two kids (one still up every hour) and I'm back at work, I just could not set my alarm for 6 and do a workout. But then I also have to actually engage with my children as they're not sleepy newborns and focus enough to do a job. I think she'll be in for a real shock
I think is this photoshopped? She doesn’t look well to me at all.

Reactions: 1

KittyKat1234

Ha ha, she might as well have said that one of her goals was to spend some time with her son (but only a precise number of occasions!)...

Is this not going to end in burnout?? I have two kids (one still up every hour) and I'm back at work, I just could not set my alarm for 6 and do a workout. But then I also have to actually engage with my children as they're not sleepy newborns and focus enough to do a job. I think she'll be in for a real shock
Surely it will? I agree though, she’s in for a real shock. Makes me sad to think the only part of that long list that actually involves her newborn baby is the 5am feed.

Will be interesting to see how long she can keep that up for 😅

Here to hate

This girl never eats fruit or veg that isn't green! I used to know a girl like this and she said it's because the natural sugars are too high in them. Not saying that this is the reason Jodie doesn't eat them but if so then she eats enough chocolate and sweets to completely obliterate this!

Same here! My daughter was a brilliant little sleeper until about 5/6 months then things got HARRRDDDDDD. Also interested to see if/how things change. It’s so much nicer seeing actual relatable content

Here to hate

I liked following Jodie a year ago but now I find her pretty arrogant. We don't all want to look like her but yet her captions are always bossy and it's like she's telling her followers what to do to look that lean. I don't find her body attractive in the slightest and definitely think she'd look better with more fat on her.

Whatever123

VIP Member
Thought I’d be the only one it bothered! 😂 she just needs to wear a long t-shirt, problem solved.... but she won’t because then you won’t see her ‘abs’

• Haha