Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
So so smug, yet so so clueless about her baby's safety. As long as she can get her workouts and cleaning done, though, that's OK. Does she ever play with her baby? God help her when he's a toddler and she can't just tidy everything up immediately...
She's going to have to let him play with toys when he's 1! She's really going to struggle once he's crawling

Reactions: 2

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Thinking back to when I just had the one child aged 1 life was definitely easier. It does get harder from about 18 months onwards especially ages 2-4. Im looking forward to that 🤣 I don’t think she’ll have another somehow. When you add another it’s a whole new challenge. One’s a pet; two’s a zoo 😂

Reactions: 1

Love handles

Didn’t expect her to be pregnant - genuinely thought she was an itsdaniellesjourney with the whole kids thing!

Here to hate

This is very sad I know but I've just done a NHS BMI calculator check & she's classed as underweight! There's nothing #healthy about being underweight and particularly as she seems to strive to get even leaner!

GossipHun

i know why buy 20 similar cheap summer dresses when we have 1 more month of summer left and she owns a washing machine. I never understand the LF thing either- she gets a discount but who needs that much stuff so often? It takes a while to get through hair and beauty products doesn't it. And she's a PA she's not on mega money and she flogs those surveys which take fucking forever to earn you cash I tried it once and couldn't be arsed as I just didn't have the time on my hands
Omg I did the YouGov surveys once, took me over a year to get 1x £50 😆

Can’t imagine a lot of new mums wearing beige and cream 10 days after having a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahhh and still time to post those aff links 🤣

Last edited:

Here to hate

What? She has the body of a teenager? She might wish, but the hell she does 😂😂😂 Those unsupportive bikini tops and the worst bum on insta suggests otherwise 😳
Hahahaa I meant a young child, not a woman's body. She has no shape to her whatsoever! She should definitely consider eating in a calorie surplus rather than restrictive.

missnot

Oh wow, did she comment back? Or just delete it all, cos that makes it better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Girl has no morals and is DESPERATE for a PLT sponsorship.....!!!

Tea4u

VIP Member
So glad I’ve found this. She posts and if someone DMs her and she’s already spoken it she’s like “I put everything in my highlights” like ok. But a normal person won’t look through ALL her highlights. Comes across so rude

Yes and the walking around the house ‘like a fish bowl’ I think she described it... I think it was 20 mins and 30 mins in the house according to her and her Fitbit. That’s not normal behaviour.
When I first started following her I saw she had done 9k or something by morning so I DM’d her and she’s like “I never sit down, I reply to all my DMs walking around the house” and that’s when I knew I do not have goals to have that many steps a day. It’s obsessive.

Her loft is literally racks and racks of food!!!! I'll find a pic
Did ya find one cos I wanna see

The picture on the far left is far more healthy!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Justbrowzin

Who the hell does she think she is?? Her stories today are literally telling people what to do. Don’t stand on an escalator Walk... how dare you just stand still you lazy people 😅