Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyKat1234

Yeah, 8 weeks or when they start to roll over, whichever is sooner. So really shouldn't be doing it. Not to mention having him nap in a different room under 6 months...

Reactions: 2

Here to hate

Her page is made up of head tilts and beige food. I don't get why people find her inspiring. Very occasionally do you see a bit of greenery on her plate but she certainly never eats the rainbow like the health and fitness connoisseur that she so arrogantly claims to be.

• Heart
Her baby was born 5th May, so there is no way on earth she has been signed off as she's not had her 8 week check (it's 8 weeks where I live but think 6 in some, even so....). Skipping 4 weeks after an episiotomy, she's asking for trouble. Also walking yesterday I think it was in the sunshine with her little boys head completely exposed 😳

Whatever123

VIP Member
View attachment 118837
This is not the body of a healthy 30 year old!
I don’t think her size is unhealthy, I think her size is unhealthy for her personally. Her head is looking like a lollipop, she should naturally carry more weight.
I think she has disordered eating issues. It’s quite sad actually and I hope she has someone around her who notices and is supportive.

Girlgang2015

I noticed that comment has now since been deleted, it was a genuine question!

I think it could be massively triggering for someone was to be searching those "healthy" hashtags and to come across that sort of content. Very unfair.

kgsd798

Yeah I just can’t stand her. Also advertising all her holidays and her Invisalign and then refusing to give people an idea of the cost? Blows my mind how entitled she acts

Came her as soon as soon as I saw her story… all I have to say is ha. Never brag about your babies sleep, it can change at any minute 😅

Oh and I agree, just sleep woman. I actually think she looks knackered in one of her stories. I know we all are as parents but I definitely don’t think she helps herself.

Burnout incoming ⏱

Attachments

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
What is she banging on about today? She’s constantly on the sofa watching tv whilst he sleeps. Nothing wrong with that but why is she saying it’s been a year since she did??
so true they had loads of contact naps didn’t they? Who didn’t on Mat leave?!?! She’s the smuggest bitch on insta

missnot

So glad I found this thread!!! I used to have a terrible eating disorder, binging and purging for years. It nearly killed me in the end. I dropped to 7.5 stone and was utterly miserable inside. I looked just like her, and was obsessed with food, it’s all I thought about. My binges were a scary amount of food, I was horrified when I saw her recent stash for her week away, and I just knew in that moment that she’s purging all that away because there is no way you can fit all that in your tummy if you are not disordered. Why do they need to buy all that?? Is her husband not concerned?

now I am recovered I am a healthy 9.5 stone I don’t need to count my every step, I don’t weigh myself often, it doesn’t prey on my mind. I eat normal meals and snacks and if I want a chocolatey treat I have it but because my body has already been fuelled with good food I can stop at one or two and not think about it. That food haul brought it all back to me - the shopping for a mass of junk food that would feel a party of 50 people. You cannot physically eat all that without being sick. So from the point of view of someone who has been there herself, I can assure you she has an ED. She is probably also so grouchy all the time because that sort of disorder and lifestyle really affects your moods. I think she looked a lot better in all her before photos.
I am so thankful for recovering and getting my life back. It’s a shame she is 30 years old and is still there.
Sending you lots of love. This is what she needs to read I think, she needs to understand the damage she's doing.

As I've now blocked her I've not seen her reaction to the lockdown news, assuming she will be coming home on Wednesday now....suspect her reaction will involve ensuring they eat all the food before they come home

Justbrowzin

Her rant tonight is so self centred it’s unreal. She may as well have posted a caption saying GIVE ME ATTENTION AND SAY I AM TOO THIN