Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frg9203

She looks like a bloke in that photo on her stories of her an the boyfriend. And how long is her pelvis? She just looks so weird.

Reactions: 1

Seththebunny

So funny, my favourite line is “just because I post pictures as a hobby...” blah blah. YOU ARE MAKING MONEY FROM IT. WTF YOU PSYCHO. Obviously just not a good enough instagrammer to understand the proper ways of interacting with your audience. That’s why she’ll never get big or make a proper career out of insta... thank fuck.

So just for when Jodie reads this - your book is terrible, your grammar sucks, go on a design course, don’t make a book that expires after 30 days (?????), have some sort of educational background (being a PA doesn’t cut it!), and stop being so self righteous

she is too skinny, she doesn’t look strong, she looks gross.
Google’s definition of a hobby is something done for enjoyment in ones leisure time that is not professional and not for pay lmao... hobby my arse

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Must be desperate for some cash with the amount of aff links she’s adding to her stories every day.
No wonder, she seems to spend about £200-300 a month on herself! Between beauty stuff, shopping sprees for each season and lunches!

Peach97

VIP Member
Must be desperate for some cash with the amount of aff links she’s adding to her stories every day.

Whatever123

VIP Member
yup agree. The food she eats doesn’t look appetising at all!! But then when I was at my most ill, I’d have binged on anything it didn’t have to be nice, it just had to be stodgy food. I couldn’t believe when she went to turkey and had about 6 meals a day and it was all pasta and curry 🤣 and saying how amazing it was. Ok I can get that from the frozen section in tesco
Yes! 100% !! When you’re ill and binging, anything is appetising. I’m really looking at this situation as an outsider now and the food she's bought is pure binge food ! It’s so sad to see. It makes me angry that people aspire to be like her, when it’s obvious she has a problem

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Her last months goals made me lol, all about herself and her weight loss then at the bottom ‘take Charlie to 2 baby sensory classes’ 😅 how is that even a goal? Surely that’s just part of your weekly routing when you’re on maternity leave if you have the means to?
Yes!! That was a ridiculous goal! 😩😂 She seems far too selfish! I bet he won't be allowed too many toys or play in dirt when he's older, he'll be a lonely wee child with an iPad who sits in his room.

Happyholly

VIP Member
She looks so ill. I honestly do not believe that she eats the vast quantity of food she posts. Its all for show or she binges and then starves herself all week. Whatever the case it is not healthy. She should not be advising others!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
How’s she gona cope with getting big 😬 sounds like she had bad sickness so far which is what I always have too in first trimester so I don’t gain weight at first. Then it all piles on... she can’t be exercising as hard as she used to while pregnant.

missnot

Her comments on her story today about something getting her down...maybe this thread?
Jodie, if you do actually keep it 💯 then you won't be feeling down because you'd be telling the truth and being honest and then we would have nothing to say....!!!