Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flattered33

Even if it means leaving my baby unattended it allows me to do what I want ie burn calories because burning calories = a happy mumma in the world of Jodie and that’s all that matters, as long as I’m able to do my exercise everything else including my baby can wait . Jeeeeez

Reactions: 2
I think she is aware, she said something recently about cutting back. However if she is aware it’s not right, she shouldn’t post these things. Not when people are following for healthy meals and exercise

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Isn't her son 4-5 months old and this is the first time he's been swimming?
Maybe if she didn't workout 15 hours a week, go shopping or to restaurants every weekend for a drink she would be able to do something for him and not herself!

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I can’t believe she’s pregnant and is so fucking arsed about her not working out everyday, when she’s been posting her doing over 10k steps and how active she’s been. I hope she doesn’t project her obvious issues with body imagine and food onto her child.
plus she looks the same as normal but with a basketball up her dress

missnot

OMG I just cannot understand how she is a food/fitness account?!!!! All she ever does is brag about the junk she consumes!

I have also suffered with eating disorders and I find these food hauls disturbing. I have no words.

Do you guys think she knows she has a problem? She must know, surely!
I don't think she realises. She thinks she's promoting something positive saying look look you can eat what you want and still be skinny without realising how damaging that is. It's not full disclosure really as she refuses to share how many calories she eats or burns but as we've said many times before she hugely over exercises. She definitely has an eating and exercising disorder and needs medical help. I really hope she reads all this for her own sake. That account needs closing.

Whatever123

VIP Member
How is she not embarrassed to film her belly with all those cars driving past? 😂 She’s so incredibly vain.

Omg is she for real putting sprouts in an omelette 🤢 I love sprouts but Jesus Christ why in an omelette !!! She would have been better off having a cheese omelette with veggies on the side! Who the hell is following her for food inspiration 😂😂😂😂

Whatever123

VIP Member
there’s being disciplined... and then there’s having a discorded relationship with exercise so much so you’re walking in torrential rain to get your steps in / burn calories :/
Yes and the walking around the house ‘like a fish bowl’ I think she described it... I think it was 20 mins and 30 mins in the house according to her and her Fitbit. That’s not normal behaviour.

KittyKat1234

No doubt enabled by her fiancé who doesn't seem to think it's abnormal to train every morning for 90 mins with a 3 month old....

kgsd798

She’s not an attractive girl and I think that’s the issue. She wants to be as attractive as instagrammers look so is trying to replicate it - but she can’t. Doesn’t matter if you’re fat or thin, real beauty radiates from the eyes and the face.
Her expressions are ugly, her soul is ugly. She’s just a bad person. She needs to be called out before she perpetuates this lifestyle on younger or more malleable people.

anyway, my favourite thing from the hypocrite is that she refuses to tell people her calories but will post obscene amounts of alcohol / food / snacks - it’s the opposite and still a problem/ trigger.

I also think they drink too much. I think they’re so vapid that they need to be drunk to enjoy each other’s company.

This is literally what it's like every day for most people...she's been so smug with keeping her house tidy, working out etc so far that she's really never had to worry about days like this before...:rolleyes:
Came here to say this! Welcome to the real world Jodie! You do actually have to interact and play with a baby! It's not all about 'getting things done'

Also disgusted at those messages she shared from other mums. She should be ashamed of herself. If she doesn't read here I hope she does soon and realises what a danger she is!!

Peach97

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if she actually sends half these orders back once she’s tried them on and taken pics. And the LF orders, is she even placing real orders or just uploading pictures of items in her ‘basket’ to show her discount code works? I call BS - especially for someone who I assume is on Mat leave 🙃
Agreed. I think she does the LF one to promote her influencer code because beauty and skin care is ways to flog. There’s no way she needs a new skin care, hair care, makeup items very few weeks. She always does a full screen grab with her link and then links each one separately as well- either she isn’t buying them or maybe buying them on pay weekly? Ridiculous at this point though, the amount of shite she tries to flog.

GossipHun

I don't get it, why not just recover and feel better. Why would you want to do a half arsed work out when you feel shit?! It's not impressing anyone! Hun has got serious issues!!!