What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she going to do when he doesn’t nap and wants to be played with all day??
2/3 year olds don’t let you spend hours working out, watching YouTube and meal prepping.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me, or is the story she posted with Charlie sitting in the shopping trolley pretty worrying? I'd not let my nearly 10 month old sit in like that! He'd try and pull himself up to stand.
And I agree - she doesn't seem to let him just sit and explore with toys etc. It's all so controlled.

Her story just now basically bragging that she's been too busy to ever nap when Charlie napped for the entirety of her maternity leave. Well that's your own stupid fault isn't it- plenty of opportunities when he was swaddled in his crib and still asleep at 6am for you to sleep instead of workout.

Reactions: 4
God, can she get a bleeping grip. Going for a Nando’s ONCE won’t hurt. Also, how much bloody wine does she consume 🤨, every time she posts a meal there’s an alcoholic drink.
Yep not like you NEED a Sauvignon blanc with Lunch. Also not going to hurt going for a Nando’s when she is getting up at 5AM every bloody day now to work out before work

Jesus her stories this morning. Of course you’d be exhausted from all that going on- being in a deficit, waking at 5am to do weights, going to work, being a mum. Why do you have to push yourself into running a 10k you don’t want to do 🙄 compared to some other fitness accounts I follow, she is by far the most obsessive and has an issue for sure

Reactions: 6
Completely agree. None of this is healthy. Why can't she skip her run for once? She does loads of steps anyway, so I don't really see what difference that makes. It doesn't show a healthy balance at all.

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t she work out on a weekend day when she can sleep in a bit, instead of getting up at 5am, prioritising that instead of sleep and her child and then heading off to work presumably tired?! Make it make sense!

I've thought and mentioned that before - but apparently she doesn't want to impinge on weekend family time by doing so...I don't think there's any way to NOT impinge on any time if you think it's normal to exercise for 90 mins 5 times a week...

What is she banging on about today? She’s constantly on the sofa watching tv whilst he sleeps. Nothing wrong with that but why is she saying it’s been a year since she did??

What is she banging on about today? She’s constantly on the sofa watching tv whilst he sleeps. Nothing wrong with that but why is she saying it’s been a year since she did??
so true they had loads of contact naps didn’t they? Who didn’t on Mat leave?!?! She’s the smuggest witch on insta

She's definitely kept going on about contact naps whilst she watched TV...so how would she have got steps and jobs done?! She's so annoying and smug.

Reactions: 1
I'm always really underwhelmed where she chooses her venues for food. They're always chains (and nothing wrong with that) but she never seems to branch out for a special occasion (and she spends a fortune on beauty products, so she does have the disposable income - not that chains are cheap either). And I can imagine part of that might be because they're the restaurants with the calories on the menu.

I'm always really underwhelmed where she chooses her venues for food. They're always chains (and nothing wrong with that) but she never seems to branch out for a special occasion (and she spends a fortune on beauty products, so she does have the disposable income - not that chains are cheap either). And I can imagine part of that might be because they're the restaurants with the calories on the menu.
And the ones that serve her favourite beige food 😂 I’ve realised How little pasta I eat when I see her page

• Haha
So true! Didn't she put up a story on her birthday asking her followers to choose between Pizza Express and Zizzi when the restaurant she'd wanted to go to wasn't open that day? Wonder which one it was. Prezzo? Bella Italia? (Insert other Italian chain)

Looks like 5am starts are finally catching up with her. Do these brutal workouts continue forever even though she’s at her goal weight