Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m so glad there is a thread on her! I used to follow her as found I was very similar to her (I suffered a binge eating disorder for years and at 5”11 I had a BMI same as hers...) - I now recognise those triggers and changing my life has resulted in me getting my periods back and now having a healthy baby! When I look at her account now I see the same attitude I had - aimlessly walking around the house for hours on end to get my steps up, weighing myself obsessively, binging - she has got eating disorder written all over her! She needs help - and fast.

Reactions: 12

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
The goal is to become an online coach? Ah, so another insta PT with zero gym floor experience. Everything that’s wrong with the fitness industry right there!!

Reactions: 11
Yikes. Just popping my head up to say I will have to unfollow. I’ve identified my own binge eating habits are horrendous and detrimental to my physical and mental health and they are no way near the same extremes. Something I’m trying to work on and I just can’t watch this....

Reactions: 9

Peach97

VIP Member
No wonder she's such a brag when her mum (and apparently fiancé too) are such a braggy echo chamber. I don't know why, but this story wound me up in particular! View attachment 2350572
She doesn’t know anyone on this whole planet that makes their child meals? Get a fucking grip. Clearly the whole family is obsessed with what they and others eat then. Absolute weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
She’s totally warped what is a fundamentally solid way of enjoying the foods you love whilst maintaining a deficit. I balance my cals/macros over the week so I can still have the foods I enjoy on a Saturday or whenever suits. When done correctly this should look like one or two main meals and a dessert that are a bit of what you fancy while still enjoying the food you’re eating in general. Portion control is still important though. I can not imagine the extent to which she is restricting elsewhere to have a diet like she does. Massive binging suggests she’s not satisfied by her day to day diet. Excessive cardio is indicative that she has a good/bad foods mentality and is punishing herself relentlessly. Never have I seen her go onto maintenance cals for a period which would allow her to build muscle, improve her gym performance and rid herself of that scrawny skinned rabbit physique she seems so proud of. This girl needs help.

Reactions: 8

MrsDoubtfire321

She is so crass! I’m cringing. There’s people relying on food banks and she is boasting about how much junk food she has bought 🤮 read the news and give yourself a bit of a reality check you self absorbed prick!

• Sick

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Her food never looks healthy. I don’t count my calories but eat alot of plant based aswell as fish. I feel super healthy since I started doing that and that normally means plates filled with colour. Her beige calorie deficit meals actually make me feel queasy. I have some very athletic friends who look very slim while having muscle and amazing shape and they eat in a surplus because they spend alot of time in the gym. Her flat bum isn’t going anywhere if she’s eating beige with curry sauce 😭 she won’t be building any muscle anytime soon so honestly think she should save herself some sleep time and quit the 5am weight sessions

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
So glad I found this thread!!! I used to have a terrible eating disorder, binging and purging for years. It nearly killed me in the end. I dropped to 7.5 stone and was utterly miserable inside. I looked just like her, and was obsessed with food, it’s all I thought about. My binges were a scary amount of food, I was horrified when I saw her recent stash for her week away, and I just knew in that moment that she’s purging all that away because there is no way you can fit all that in your tummy if you are not disordered. Why do they need to buy all that?? Is her husband not concerned?

now I am recovered I am a healthy 9.5 stone I don’t need to count my every step, I don’t weigh myself often, it doesn’t prey on my mind. I eat normal meals and snacks and if I want a chocolatey treat I have it but because my body has already been fuelled with good food I can stop at one or two and not think about it. That food haul brought it all back to me - the shopping for a mass of junk food that would feel a party of 50 people. You cannot physically eat all that without being sick. So from the point of view of someone who has been there herself, I can assure you she has an ED. She is probably also so grouchy all the time because that sort of disorder and lifestyle really affects your moods. I think she looked a lot better in all her before photos.
I am so thankful for recovering and getting my life back. It’s a shame she is 30 years old and is still there.

• Heart

KittyKat1234

This is what I was thinking! Every mum I know, myself included, makes their child meals. And we're all happy to see them after they've been in childcare too...

I don't know any mum, however, that puts them in a highchair for 90 minutes whilst they clean...(have I gone too far?!)

Reactions: 7

Snoopysnooper

Oh interesting! I take it back!

She does look skinny, I'd like to see her build muscle rather than just constantly over cardio-ing!
Definitely! She’s clearly got the dedication, if she applied progressive overload and increased her calories a little she could really improve her body comp. it really concerns me that she’s talking about being 2lb off her “happy weight” if you are only happy when the number on the scales is exact you have a disorder for sure, 2lbs is just a shit, she will not look any different and the fact she’s so set on achieving that number is unhealthy

Whatever123

VIP Member
Couldn’t deal with the bloat story 😂 because the bbq food was cooked on the same bbq beef was cooked on !!!! Please stop this nonsense It’s because you went on a massive binge Jodie! It’s water retention from all the salt you put away in one go. Does she not realise we see what she posts?

• Haha
So pleased I found this thread. Shes so fucking rude!!! When she rants about people asking her the same questions all the time 🥱🥱 oh and when she had a breakdown when the hairdresser cut a section of her hair too short. Try getting real problems love. Stop lifting your top up in mirrors too and eat a burger!!!!!

Khamper67

She raves about balance, yet balance is not obsessing over your steps and exercise in order to allow yourself food 🤷🏻‍♀️

Peach97

VIP Member
Why does she act like someone’s holding her at gun point to go on a run? No ones forcing you? She’s constantly moaning about stuff CHOOSES to do. One day off a run isn’t going to hurt.
IMG_1790.png

• Haha