What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. She will regret prioritising 6am garage workouts in -2 temperatures over morning cuddles with her baby - the best ones. Mat leave goes so quickly and her little lad won’t want cuddles forever, I’m sure.

I find her so intense and competitive, with herself? She’s always forcing herself to do something, or even refusing to put the heater on, as the latest example. It’s so extreme every day. Why are you torturing yourself? What are you trying to prove? Like just chill out and take a moment to appreciate what’s around you.

She must be exhausting and insufferable to be around. Yawn.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree. She will regret prioritising 6am garage workouts in -2 temperatures over morning cuddles with her baby - the best ones. Mat leave goes so quickly and her little lad won’t want cuddles forever, I’m sure.

I find her so intense and competitive, with herself? She’s always forcing herself to do something, or even refusing to put the heater on, as the latest example. It’s so extreme every day. Why are you torturing yourself? What are you trying to prove? Like just chill out and take a moment to appreciate what’s around you.

She must be exhausting and insufferable to be around. Yawn.
It's so odd isn't it. So angry with herself if she doesn't run 10 miles faster than last week. She's lost all the weight now, why isn't she relaxing in the mornings with her baby, getting some sleep etc. she's not suddenly going to put 4 stone back on because she's not up at 6, that only happened because she GREW A CHILD

Reactions: 2
It's so odd isn't it. So angry with herself if she doesn't run 10 miles faster than last week. She's lost all the weight now, why isn't she relaxing in the mornings with her baby, getting some sleep etc. she's not suddenly going to put 4 stone back on because she's not up at 6, that only happened because she GREW A CHILD
Exactly that! She’s lost the weight? Like fair play for losing all her baby weight, I certainly haven’t 1Y on, but at what cost? You’d think she would just maintain now without the compulsive exercising.

You’re right, she clearly fears that she’s going to put it all back on - sounds like an exercise addiction and/or eating disorder to me. (I’m not expert mind, but surely this ain’t normal right!!!)

Reactions: 4
Don't forget, guys, her baby has slept through the night since 5 weeks old (another not so humble brag), so she can afford to spend 90 minutes every weekday morning working out. :rolleyes: honestly, I like to exercise at home, but it's 20 mins at a time, either when my partner is looking after my baby or he's having a nap etc. If it doesn't work out because he wakes up, never mind, I have a cuddle. There'll be plenty of time in future to exercise for longer if I want to. She doesn't need to do 90 mins every bloody day.

• Heart
90 mins a day is bonkers because then she'll also do her steps too. When is it going to be enough

Am pleased to see Charlie's on the move now though. That'll be different for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she goes on holiday, then literally eats exactly the same beige crap that she eats at home.

• Haha
I love how she goes on holiday, then literally eats exactly the same beige crap that she eats at home.
her food looks like a 5 year olds dream.. I don't get how she eats so much crap while losing/maintaining weight. I've always been sceptical of her

She works out to a major excess to allow herself to eat absolute crap. Working out 90 minutes a day 7 days a week is not normal.