What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she keeps sharing the hair products she uses with the LF code. Hers looks so dry and like it needs several inches of dead ends cut off…not sure it’s inspiring anyone to buy the same products.

Reactions: 3
How did I know she would be one of those smug mums who's baby sleeps through the night!!!!

Must be desperate for some cash with the amount of aff links she’s adding to her stories every day.

Reactions: 1
Must be desperate for some cash with the amount of aff links she’s adding to her stories every day.
No wonder, she seems to spend about £200-300 a month on herself! Between beauty stuff, shopping sprees for each season and lunches!

Normal behaviour yet again then. No rest days, exhausting herself to lose weight 🤣
Utter madness your body needs rest days. My trainer has me doing 3 days a week of exercise where I really feel like I push myself to the limit for an hour. Then I walk daily as I have to for the school run. I have children and I'd be knackered if I didn't rest anymore than that, as I'm obviously not getting the best sleep either. I wonder what her calories are for the amount she exercises. She seems to do over an hour and a half a day everyday and then her crazy steps ontop.

What I don't understand about her obsessive and disordered exercise routine - why does she have Saturdays and Sundays as her rest days? Why not use the fact dad isn't working to allow her to look after baby and have a bit of a lie in too? She really needs to take more rest days though and cut down on the amount of time. Did anyone see her story where she complained about her bum disappearing? It's no wonder with the lack of rest days, lack of calories and sheer amount of exercise she's doing. She doesn't seem to be chasing a physique other than a really skinny one.

Reactions: 5
Grumpy teething baby?
I know What to do, I’m going to drag him out into he miserable weather just to get my steps in because a 1hour 30 workout this morning just isn’t enough.
How about staying home giving him extra attention and cuddles?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grumpy teething baby?
I know What to do, I’m going to drag him out into he miserable weather just to get my steps in because a 1hour 30 workout this morning just isn’t enough.
How about staying home giving him extra attention and cuddles?
And then dragging him out to lunch as well.

From yesterdays q&a... did she say she often exercises while he's in his jumperoo or doing tummy time and she has the camera on him??

• Wow
From yesterdays q&a... did she say she often exercises while he's in his jumperoo or doing tummy time and she has the camera on him??
She did!!!! So basically leaves him on his own. I bet she buys him a baby prison as soon as he becomes mobile

Even if it means leaving my baby unattended it allows me to do what I want ie burn calories because burning calories = a happy mumma in the world of Jodie and that’s all that matters, as long as I’m able to do my exercise everything else including my baby can wait . Jeeeeez

Reactions: 2
Not her pretending she’s terrified about posting photos of her body as if she doesn’t body check every single day on her stories.

Reactions: 5