What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like 5am starts are finally catching up with her. Do these brutal workouts continue forever even though she’s at her goal weight
Yes, this is her life!!! She will now up her exercise because she's indulged over her birthday weekend

Reactions: 2
So shes unwell, tired, baby sick but still puts herself through a hellish workout. She looks quite fragile here
not looking well at all, look at the circles under her eyes 😔 she looked so much younger and healthier when she was pregnant and postpartum with a bit more weight on her face! It seems to be consuming her more and more everyday, starting to feel quite sorry for her

Reactions: 1
I don't get it, why not just recover and feel better. Why would you want to do a half arsed work out when you feel tit?! It's not impressing anyone! Hun has got serious issues!!!

Wasn't she studying at one point to be a coach / PT? Someone I would not want training me! She would give her clients an ED / body dysmorphic disorder

I don't get it, why not just recover and feel better. Why would you want to do a half arsed work out when you feel tit?! It's not impressing anyone! Hun has got serious issues!!!
there’s nothing worse than working out when you’re poorly and making yourself worse take a day off!!! It’s all a compulsive tickbox exercise for her and it’s dangerous. She always says you never regret a workout and she feels sooo much better after. I bet she didn’t today!

Reactions: 4
there’s nothing worse than working out when you’re poorly and making yourself worse take a day off!!! It’s all a compulsive tickbox exercise for her and it’s dangerous. She always says you never regret a workout and she feels sooo much better after. I bet she didn’t today!
Absolutely! She needs to listen to her body and not bloody toxic "you never regret a workout" diet bullshit!!

Wasn't she studying at one point to be a coach / PT? Someone I would not want training me! She would give her clients an ED / body dysmorphic disorder
I think she was around the same time she put out that cook book. Her whole life quite literally revolves around exercising for over an hour a day and getting “her steps in”. If she wasn’t so insufferable and smug, I’d feel a bit sorry for her. But she’s got a platform and is showing her behaviour as totally normal, gets her followers messaging her like “oh I don’t know how you do it!” And she always talks about oh it’s just habit blah blah. No hun, you’ve definitely got issues with food and exercise, let’s just hope she doesn’t project those onto her kid.

Reactions: 5
I think she was around the same time she put out that cook book. Her whole life quite literally revolves around exercising for over an hour a day and getting “her steps in”. If she wasn’t so insufferable and smug, I’d feel a bit sorry for her. But she’s got a platform and is showing her behaviour as totally normal, gets her followers messaging her like “oh I don’t know how you do it!” And she always talks about oh it’s just habit blah blah. No hun, you’ve definitely got issues with food and exercise, let’s just hope she doesn’t project those onto her kid.
I know im thankful she doesn’t have a daughter as a girl you are definitely susceptible to the outlook your mother has on her own body and weight etc. her endless to do lists, 5am alarms, crazy steps by 9am on little sleep. It’s totally ok to lay in if you’re on maternity leave, eat biscuits, lie on the sofa with your baby and not move for the day. Because Mat leave goes so quickly and look Jodie is already back at work and what can she really say she achieved other than cleaning her house and losing 50lbs. Does she really feel she’s spent quality time with Charlie? Despite spending everyday with him, did she actively play with him, did she go to many groups or play groups? I saw a lot of him sitting on the floor in the same room while she did her make up or in his pram while she got her hair and nails done. But that doesn’t mean you are doing your best

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very true - think I've mentioned before that you never see them just playing together. Does he have any toys? Does he go to classes, soft play etc?

She's so smug about everything - even the fact that Charlie eats at least 5 portions of fruit and veg..with that and the ridiculous steps, workouts etc, I'm not sure what she's trying to achieve other than showing off and making others feel inadequate...

Reactions: 3
Sorry, am I missing something?! What's with the gloating and smugness because she hasn't gone to a gym, so what?? Her cockyness knows no limit at all!!

Sorry, am I missing something?! What's with the gloating and smugness because she hasn't gone to a gym, so what?? Her cockyness knows no limit at all!!
no idea!She’s got all the gym equipment at home it’s not as if she’s doing anything different gym goers are. Also I hate that hand heart emoji she uses all the time it’s so patronising

I honestly think the only reasons she posts tit is to be smug and show she’s “better than everyone”. She comes across so stuck up.

Why is she constantly going on about being bloated but then shows photos of her stomach flat as a board, get a grip 😂

Reactions: 4