What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so averse to playing with that kid? Like you’re a mum, hate to break it to you but long leisurely afternoons sunbathing peacefully in the garden are a long way off now!

Reactions: 5
Why is she so averse to playing with that kid? Like you’re a mum, hate to break it to you but long leisurely afternoons sunbathing peacefully in the garden are a long way off now!
Thought the same when I saw her post. If she thinks a paddling pool will keep a toddler contained so she can sunbathe she’s got another thing coming.

Reactions: 4
Does she ever just shut the duck up? Her whole life revolves around when to exercise.
This is your sign to exercise. duck off. Honestly. I try and exercise of some kind 3 times a week when I can. Around my children and life. Doesn’t always happen religiously and I certainly will not set a 5am alarm, sleep is so important and I lose my patience with my kids when I’m sleep deprived! It’s not worth my mental health to get a 6 pack. Just be healthy guys not obsessive

Reactions: 4
Yearly tradition of a trip to a field…so mum can get a photo for the gram and show everyone she’s thinner in it than last year.

What fun for him!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m absolutely creasing at her stories about her hair growth not staying stuck down on her head 😭😭😭😭, she’s actually such a control freak. She needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She looks manic on those stories, whilst also eye bleeping herself, obvs
Her her eyes always looook so wide with that hundred yard stare, like she’s been on the sesh 😂😭. Honestly think she needs to chill the duck out

Reactions: 3
I know nothing about babies and aware they all reach milestones at different ages, but if her son was 1 beginning of May and not walking, could this be down to her focusing on herself and shoving him in a corner constantly or keeping him locked in a pram etc. unable to explore?

I know nothing about babies and aware they all reach milestones at different ages, but if her son was 1 beginning of May and not walking, could this be down to her focusing on herself and shoving him in a corner constantly or keeping him locked in a pram etc. unable to explore?
Is he still not walking? I’ve had two kids and both walked just after 1st birthday. I can’t imagine he’s allowed to do much is he

I think it’s pretty obvious the baby is just an inconvenience to her workout mornings and YouTube on the sofa afternoons.

Is he still not walking? I’ve had two kids and both walked just after 1st birthday. I can’t imagine he’s allowed to do much is he
Not unaided, only with a walker or hanging on to a stair gate then plonks down and crawls...

He really is an inconvenience to her! Likes to keep him contained to one space with a few crappy toys or in a carrier / highchair.
He must not be allowed to touch anything since she's such a clean / neat freak too.

My word. Her latest stories about cleaning. They put their 14 month old in the highchair for 1.5 hours whilst they do that?!

Reactions: 1
My word. Her latest stories about cleaning. They put their 14 month old in the highchair for 1.5 hours whilst they do that?!
why is everything SO obsessive and rigid. I did the hoovering upstairs yesterday because I had a free window while the kids were playing in one of their rooms, it doesn’t always happen on a Thursday, and I certainly can’t do the whole house in one go. No wonder he’s not walking yet if he’s strapped down so often- how does he even sit that long?!?
That bloody emoji she puts after everything too 🫶

Reactions: 3