What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s she gona cope with getting big 😬 sounds like she had bad sickness so far which is what I always have too in first trimester so I don’t gain weight at first. Then it all piles on... she can’t be exercising as hard as she used to while pregnant.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t expect her to be pregnant - genuinely thought she was an itsdaniellesjourney with the whole kids thing!

Just calling it now I reckon it’s a boy.
she isn’t very maternal I can’t even imagine how this is going to playout

Reactions: 2
I don’t mean to be awful but she’s doing my head in already. For context, I am also pregnant with my first child at around the same gestation as her, and haven’t shared anything on social media yet.

Thanks for the morning sickness tips Jodie you must be somewhat of an expert now. I had HG with both pregnancies and was in hospital for some days, but thanks for the orange juice tips 😂 feels like she is going to be ‘the most clued up person’ about pregnancy now as she claims she is with everything else: food, exercise, DIY. Yawn

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the morning sickness tips Jodie you must be somewhat of an expert now. I had HG with both pregnancies and was in hospital for some days, but thanks for the orange juice tips 😂 feels like she is going to be ‘the most clued up person’ about pregnancy now as she claims she is with everything else: food, exercise, DIY. Yawn
It's going to be her latest obsession that's for sure!

Now she’s bragging how she’s 15 weeks and has no bump!!! That’s not something to be proud of!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is is bothered about her “waist” hanging on for dear life, she’s bleeping pregnant 🤦🏻‍♀️

£8.99 for 20 recipes!! Is she mad?! You can get millions of recipes on insta and basically anywhere online for free!!

Reactions: 5
Why is she still banging on about how many steps she’s doing when she’s bloody pregnant, what a bore

I can’t believe she’s pregnant and is so bleeping arsed about her not working out everyday, when she’s been posting her doing over 10k steps and how active she’s been. I hope she doesn’t project her obvious issues with body imagine and food onto her child.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she’s pregnant and is so bleeping arsed about her not working out everyday, when she’s been posting her doing over 10k steps and how active she’s been. I hope she doesn’t project her obvious issues with body imagine and food onto her child.
plus she looks the same as normal but with a basketball up her dress