What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad there is a thread on her! I used to follow her as found I was very similar to her (I suffered a binge eating disorder for years and at 5”11 I had a BMI same as hers...) - I now recognise those triggers and changing my life has resulted in me getting my periods back and now having a healthy baby! When I look at her account now I see the same attitude I had - aimlessly walking around the house for hours on end to get my steps up, weighing myself obsessively, binging - she has got eating disorder written all over her! She needs help - and fast.

Reactions: 12
Surprise - she’s setting up a home account ... she’s never posting on her fitness account anymore and when she does she moans about it and says she’s lost the love for it yet she is now begging her followers to follow her home account!? Only doing it to blag free stuff...

Reactions: 3
Surprise - she’s setting up a home account ... she’s never posting on her fitness account anymore and when she does she moans about it and says she’s lost the love for it yet she is now begging her followers to follow her home account!? Only doing it to blag free stuff...
Does she still do nails?

Her last house was dull as dish water, so will be interesting if she can do better with this house? Less home, kitchen and live laugh love signs as well, hopefully.
She reminds me of Hannah Tracks, both up themselves, love a boomerang and thrusting their fanny out and both incredibly boring!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Her old house was so basic, wonder if this ones going to be a bit more stylish
Her last house was very Mrs Hinch 2017. I would guess she will jump on the latest trend now - black and and white, stoney neutral tones,pampas grass etc. I think it’ll be better because anything is better than grey and crushed velvet but the girl lacks style in general so it’ll be a mish mash of other people’s ideas

Her last house was very Mrs Hinch 2017. I would guess she will jump on the latest trend now - black and and white, stoney neutral tones,pampas grass etc. I think it’ll be better because anything is better than grey and crushed velvet but the girl lacks style in general so it’ll be a mish mash of other people’s ideas
Yep I’m sure she’ll just do whatever Mrs hinch and Stacey Solomon do

Looks like you guessed correctly LOL she’s very much a sheep - jumps on the bandwagon of everyone else’s trends!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How many times do we need to see the same before and after pictures. She’s just painted over everything white; hardly amazing

Her house seriously looks so bland and boring. What is it these days with people only wanting white/grey/beige all over their house?

Does she have any friends? I get her page is supposed to be about health and and now she's throwing in her house into that account now and again, but she never mentions (that I can think of) her girls coming round to help, going to the gym with them, having a day out, a weekend break....or anything? Not even a walk during the pandemic? I know her friends might not want to be on her page either, but it just seems to be her and her fiance?

Reactions: 6
Does she have any friends? I get her page is supposed to be about health and and now she's throwing in her house into that account now and again, but she never mentions (that I can think of) her girls coming round to help, going to the gym with them, having a day out, a weekend break....or anything? Not even a walk during the pandemic? I know her friends might not want to be on her page either, but it just seems to be her and her fiance?
She never mentions anyone at all, weird…

A great pony to make! She probably doesn’t!

I haven’t been on here in a whileso can’t catch up on the whole thread but did you see her posts about how disgusting the house was when she moved in? Like taking photos of in between the windows etc? Then posted a photo of the house before she bought it so it clearly showed how they (the people prior to her) had children (as there was obvious young kids bedrooms in the photos!?)
Maybe when she has kids she will see how blooming hard it is to clean things whilst having kids running around!