What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How smug is she as well? ‘I’ve had a shake every day even in the 1st trimester, I’ve done 12,000 steps every day even in the 1st trimester 🙄 well good for you but most women in the 1st trimester just do what they can to get through the day and care more about looking after themselves than their pissing steps and protein shakes, also not even sure you’re supposed to have that protein shake during pregnancy as it’s full of caffeine and has vitamin A!

Reactions: 4
How smug is she as well? ‘I’ve had a shake every day even in the 1st trimester, I’ve done 12,000 steps every day even in the 1st trimester 🙄 well good for you but most women in the 1st trimester just do what they can to get through the day and care more about looking after themselves than their pissing steps and protein shakes, also not even sure you’re supposed to have that protein shake during pregnancy as it’s full of caffeine and has vitamin A!
oh gosh does it have vitamin A? That's a big no... 😬 yeah who cares about their steps. I was horrendously sick for the first 14 weeks, I just wanted to get through the days and keep something down to make sure I was feeding my baby. She's only cared about her body image. Wonder how quick after baby is here she'll be back in her gym gear

Reactions: 2
oh gosh does it have vitamin A? That's a big no... 😬 yeah who cares about their steps. I was horrendously sick for the first 14 weeks, I just wanted to get through the days and keep something down to make sure I was feeding my baby. She's only cared about her body image. Wonder how quick after baby is here she'll be back in her gym gear
yep it has vitamin A! It does say on protein world website it’s okay to have during pregnancy as it’s only 33% of your rda of vitamin A but from what I’ve been told you shouldn’t be having any added vitamin A at all? I know, I’m 9 weeks now and just getting the dog out for a walk is a struggle and if I chugged a protein shake it would soon come back up 🤢 as soon as her 6 week check is done she’ll be back to it definitely!

And she had a c section I think. I don't get how she's all dressed up and fully made up doing 15,000 steps

Reactions: 5
And she had a c section I think. I don't get how she's all dressed up and fully made up doing 15,000 steps
She’s actually not alright at all. Who the duck has a baby fresh out the of womb and is arsed about how many steps they do? Such disordered behaviour.

Reactions: 6
That is just worrying behaviour, can you imagine having a 1 day old baby and still being arsed about your steps?! She needs to give her head a wobble

Reactions: 6
That is not a flex!! Such a shame she's got lots of women followers who are pregnant or recently became Mother's and feel useless comparing themselves to her! Sad really! She really should be more mindful and not just smug as duck!

Reactions: 7
I'm annoyed that she looks that way 1 week after giving birth and has also had 7.5 hours sleep 😭 my kids are much older and I'm a million miles away from that

She’s very braggy and I struggle with her. She’s so disordered going on about steps when she has just had a baby. I’m 7 months pregnant and just walked the dog and now totally knackered - won’t be moving from the sofa for the rest of the day 🤣 Not relatable at all!

Reactions: 4
Can’t imagine a lot of new mums wearing beige and cream 10 days after having a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ahhh and still time to post those aff links 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
that's madness she shouldn't be moving this much after a c section anyway, this is seriously disordered behaviour

Reactions: 3
Just realised she’s actually gone to the effort of putting her fit bit on the day after giving birth and that is just so depressing

Reactions: 5
that's madness she shouldn't be moving this much after a c section anyway, this is seriously disordered behaviour
Definitely disordered! She confirmed she had an epiostomy rather than a c section, imagine doing 10K steps which a freshly stitched vagina 😅

Reactions: 3
Moaning that she not only had to recover from giving birth but then also had a “rotten cold” she’s now given her child…. I’m sure most people would, you know, rest up. Let their body and their babies body have some rest and recover. Nah, she’s out drinking 😴

Reactions: 2