What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She walked 2 hours this morning to get her steps in? How is that the priority in the mornings when you have a newborn

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Can she not see how unhealthy she looks in the face on that skipping video compared to now? How she looks 2 weeks after birth is how most people would love to look ever! It’s sad how much she’s been speaking about exercise since giving birth, she really needs help

Reactions: 2
There should be a report function that allows reporting for unhealthy body image. She is so damaging it is unreal! She's going to make so many people feel like tit. I had my baby 7 months ago, granted by C section, but I'm still 7kg heavier than I was then (I put 17kg on in total, was 7kg down when I came home from hospital as I had a lot of water, my baby was a tiny preemie!). I've really struggled to shift any weight, you know why? Because spending time with my baby is far more important than worrying about how I look!!! I've got a mum tum and I couldn't give a f^ck because I made another human. This girl is just SO damaging and she's totally ignorant to it. And she's an arrogant c+nt as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There's definitely something wrong with her. Walking for that long every morning with the baby strapped to her to get her steps in. Good luck when he no longer has that newborn routine of sleeping all the time and actually wants engagement

Reactions: 4
There's definitely something wrong with her. Walking for that long every morning with the baby strapped to her to get her steps in. Good luck when he no longer has that newborn routine of sleeping all the time and actually wants engagement
lol yep, I was at my slimmest when I had to do pram walks every day to get my boy to sleep but now I can’t keep him in his buggy for more than a walk to the shop 😅 but guess what I’m not arsed cos my weight isn’t my priority, I feel sorry for her because she really can’t just be relaxed about it for even a couple of weeks can she

The post pregnancy exercise is really worrying actually. I'm sad that she doesn't have the support of her fiance or family/friends to help or have a chat about how this can't be healthy.

Did you also see she's back to working out? She can't be more than 3 weeks after having a baby; you're not supposed to exercise until your doctor's sign off which is at least 6 weeks, so I doubt this has taken place yet.

Her baby was born 5th May, so there is no way on earth she has been signed off as she's not had her 8 week check (it's 8 weeks where I live but think 6 in some, even so....). Skipping 4 weeks after an episiotomy, she's asking for trouble. Also walking yesterday I think it was in the sunshine with her little boys head completely exposed 😳

I like her, but I feel sad and genuine concern for her. There’s more to life than a body. I get that exercise releases endorphins but she said she had over 20lb to lose so the motivation for it is questionable.

Reactions: 1
I actually think her body looks so much better at the moment with the little extra weight. She looks healthy.

And she's back doing an hour of weights despite not having done any for a year or doctor sign off. I don't know what she's trying to prove - it is not a good example!

I wonder if she does her steps and now weights to bank some calories burnt to then splurge on beige fried food and (horrible cheap) wine later? If so, this can only be to lose weight and not be "healthy"...

And she's back doing an hour of weights despite not having done any for a year or doctor sign off. I don't know what she's trying to prove - it is not a good example!

I wonder if she does her steps and now weights to bank some calories burnt to then splurge on beige fried food and (horrible cheap) wine later? If so, this can only be to lose weight and not be "healthy"...
i know I'm confused why she eats like tit. Never healthy food or nice salads

Her pics of food always look horrible, no matter what it is, it looks dull and really unappetising! And don't get me started on that fruit "wine" mixed with lemonade 🤮

Her pics of food always look horrible, no matter what it is, it looks dull and really unappetising! And don't get me started on that fruit "wine" mixed with lemonade 🤮
Because all her meals have been sat in the freezer for 6 months. They always look cold and so unappetising, I dont know how she thought she could bring out her own “cook book”, they’re always the same as well, packet microwave rice, 3 pieces of veg and some grey chicken. Which is fine, whatever, but don’t make out you’re a health guru and some fitness god when you eat like that 🤣

Because all her meals have been sat in the freezer for 6 months. They always look cold and so unappetising, I dont know how she thought she could bring out her own “cook book”, they’re always the same as well, packet microwave rice, 3 pieces of veg and some grey chicken. Which is fine, whatever, but don’t make out you’re a health guru and some fitness god when you eat like that 🤣
I dislike her boomerangs of her dinners with the heat coming off of them, they trigger me for some reason haha

• Haha
I wouldn't say she's a heavy drinker at all she's Defo a one condensed drink person, her diet is ok but also bland as duck and as someone said packet rice, 3 piece of frozen veg and some rice and B&M curry sauce! I've never seen her food and thought, oooh I'm gonna try that!

Reactions: 1
Already putting baby to sleep unsupervised on a monitor so she can exercise everyday at 1 month post partum 🥲

• Sad
  • Angry