What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is dam right rude to her followers and has a bad attitude. Shes so full of herself it’s unreal. Her unflattering bikini bottoms annoy me as much as her weigh ins. Think it’s meant to look like she has shape when it’s just her pelvis we can see. Can clearly see that with her gym leggings.
shes so rude in her comments! I hope no one is buying her beige recipe pdf

Reactions: 3
'It's in the caption' oh duck off Jodie and answer your followers you ungrateful cow 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Just don’t get how she can promote “it’s all about balance” when she’s scoffing all that crap she eats every evening’

I hope she’s not as obnoxious to her pt clients as she is to everyone else.

She’ll be the judgey PT that looks down on the clients who struggle to lose (for whatever reason) and puts them down for ‘not trying hard enough’ she’s going to be even more insufferable

Reactions: 4
The goal is to become an online coach? Ah, so another insta PT with zero gym floor experience. Everything that’s wrong with the fitness industry right there!!

Reactions: 11
I take it she's on furlough again right now? Really concerning that she has to have holidays or events booked to be happy.....

Does she not need to declare all those stories as gifted/ad?? Surely just writing gifted before showing them all isn't acceptable? Obviously I only care cos she's a knob.

Level 2 pt course completed in 2 weeks! Bet that’s a thorough course🙄🙄
I don't get why she had to get it done in 2.5 seconds, just to say she got it done the quickest! Not really the point is it?!

I couldn't imagine a worst PT 😂 a stuck up skinny rake who rates herself ALOT!!

i wouldnt want my pt showing up with bones and her scrawny pelvis on show. probs would plug her protein word discount and book with every client

Reactions: 4
Omg she winds me up so much 😤so can literally anyone take these fitness courses and rush through in 2 months what you're supposed to learn in 2 years?!

How unhealthy that her fiancé doesn’t eat veg.. honestly 😬

Reactions: 2