What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread!!! I used to have a terrible eating disorder, binging and purging for years. It nearly killed me in the end. I dropped to 7.5 stone and was utterly miserable inside. I looked just like her, and was obsessed with food, it’s all I thought about. My binges were a scary amount of food, I was horrified when I saw her recent stash for her week away, and I just knew in that moment that she’s purging all that away because there is no way you can fit all that in your tummy if you are not disordered. Why do they need to buy all that?? Is her husband not concerned?

now I am recovered I am a healthy 9.5 stone I don’t need to count my every step, I don’t weigh myself often, it doesn’t prey on my mind. I eat normal meals and snacks and if I want a chocolatey treat I have it but because my body has already been fuelled with good food I can stop at one or two and not think about it. That food haul brought it all back to me - the shopping for a mass of junk food that would feel a party of 50 people. You cannot physically eat all that without being sick. So from the point of view of someone who has been there herself, I can assure you she has an ED. She is probably also so grouchy all the time because that sort of disorder and lifestyle really affects your moods. I think she looked a lot better in all her before photos.
I am so thankful for recovering and getting my life back. It’s a shame she is 30 years old and is still there.
100% this. I can see a lot of my old disordered habits in her.

If her partner can’t see there’s a problem then he must be thick as 2 short planks. He needs to intervene.

This has been edited. Look at the lines between the planks of wood

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s just a bag of bones her chest is Skelton like. Think she’s healthy then binge eats so much crap. Can’t believe people would ask her for diet advice! She has an unhealthy obsession with food and her abs only show because she’s that scrawny

Reactions: 4
She’s just a bag of bones her chest is Skelton like. Think she’s healthy then binge eats so much crap. Can’t believe people would ask her for diet advice! She has an unhealthy obsession with food and her abs only show because she’s that scrawny
yup agree. The food she eats doesn’t look appetising at all!! But then when I was at my most ill, I’d have binged on anything it didn’t have to be nice, it just had to be stodgy food. I couldn’t believe when she went to turkey and had about 6 meals a day and it was all pasta and curry 🤣 and saying how amazing it was. Ok I can get that from the frozen section in tesco

yup agree. The food she eats doesn’t look appetising at all!! But then when I was at my most ill, I’d have binged on anything it didn’t have to be nice, it just had to be stodgy food. I couldn’t believe when she went to turkey and had about 6 meals a day and it was all pasta and curry 🤣 and saying how amazing it was. Ok I can get that from the frozen section in tesco
She absolutely does not know what good food is it all. She just eats absolute cheap crap!

Reactions: 3
Yes! 100% !! When you’re ill and binging, anything is appetising. I’m really looking at this situation as an outsider now and the food she's bought is pure binge food ! It’s so sad to see. It makes me angry that people aspire to be like her, when it’s obvious she has a problem

Reactions: 1
Yes! 100% !! When you’re ill and binging, anything is appetising. I’m really looking at this situation as an outsider now and the food she's bought is pure binge food ! It’s so sad to see. It makes me angry that people aspire to be like her, when it’s obvious she has a problem
I would be in physical pain after eating that amount of stodge and fat nowadays. Normal people don’t eat like that. I wonder how much of it her husband actually consumes? Her Rosé always looks so cheap and nasty too 😖

I would be in physical pain after eating that amount of stodge and fat nowadays. Normal people don’t eat like that. I wonder how much of it her husband actually consumes? Her Rosé always looks so cheap and nasty too 😖
Yes! The wine is always gross echo falls 🤣 can’t believe she’s 30. Eats and drinks like a student.

You couldn’t pay me to eat the stuff she ate in Turkey. Honestly, I just don’t understand why people follow her for food and fitness inspiration, it truly baffles me.

Reactions: 2
Yes! The wine is always gross echo falls 🤣 can’t believe she’s 30. Eats and drinks like a student.

You couldn’t pay me to eat the stuff she ate in Turkey. Honestly, I just don’t understand why people follow her for food and fitness inspiration, it truly baffles me.
oh me neither. Never been to turkey but I go to Greece a lot and i always love trying the local Greek food and stuff you can’t make or buy yourself at home!

Why does she insist on dressing like a teenager? Do women in their 30s dress like this?

What? She has the body of a teenager? She might wish, but the hell she does 😂😂😂 Those unsupportive bikini tops and the worst bum on insta suggests otherwise 😳
Worst bum on insta lol but she still does those video 'check ins' like she's Kim k 🤣🤣🤣

Worst bum on insta lol but she still does those video 'check ins' like she's Kim k 🤣🤣🤣
Haha I mean teenagers generally look healthy and fresh, she looks haggard as hell 😳 A calorie surplus and actual weight training would do her the world of good, she doesn’t have the muscle mass to be as lean as she is and her endless deficit/purging shows in her skin and hair as well. Reminds me of a skinned rabbit 🤷🏽‍♀️

Haha I mean teenagers generally look healthy and fresh, she looks haggard as hell 😳 A calorie surplus and actual weight training would do her the world of good, she doesn’t have the muscle mass to be as lean as she is and her endless deficit/purging shows in her skin and hair as well. Reminds me of a skinned rabbit 🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

What? She has the body of a teenager? She might wish, but the hell she does 😂😂😂 Those unsupportive bikini tops and the worst bum on insta suggests otherwise 😳
Hahahaa I meant a young child, not a woman's body. She has no shape to her whatsoever! She should definitely consider eating in a calorie surplus rather than restrictive.

She is dam right rude to her followers and has a bad attitude. Shes so full of herself it’s unreal. Her unflattering bikini bottoms annoy me as much as her weigh ins. Think it’s meant to look like she has shape when it’s just her pelvis we can see. Can clearly see that with her gym leggings.

No one:
Jodie: "sooo many dm's asking me about my tit chicken 🙈🤣"

Why always 🙈and/or 🤣... you post so that people engage with you, then get aggy when they do?! Prick.

All the procrastinating she said she’s done today to avoid working out... how about just give your body a break and...don’t work out?! All this ‘get your steps done’, ‘force yourself into it’ etc is just not healthy.

I've had a couple of weeks off the gym now, not even been for my walks...mainly due to getting a new puppy and being exhausted 🤣 but I've not made myself feel guilty or been bothered by it. I've also stayed pretty level on my weight too. Being so strict on yourself is absolutely not healthy at all and it only leads to an unhealthy relationship with food and exercise