What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes. Just popping my head up to say I will have to unfollow. I’ve identified my own binge eating habits are horrendous and detrimental to my physical and mental health and they are no way near the same extremes. Something I’m trying to work on and I just can’t watch this....

Reactions: 9
Yikes. Just popping my head up to say I will have to unfollow. I’ve identified my own binge eating habits are horrendous and detrimental to my physical and mental health and they are no way near the same extremes. Something I’m trying to work on and I just can’t watch this....
Good for you for identifying a problem and working on it, I know exactly what you mean.

More recently she has definitely upped the binging. It's bragging about junk food all day every day. I sound like a broken record I know but what she is promoting is so unhealthy. She is doing far far far too much cardio in order to eat absolute crap. It is not healthy. She needs reporting but I don't know who to!

Who books a trip away and lays the food out on the table to take a photograph?

Just so much crap, unhealthy food. She’s an embarrassment. Her bowels must be in bits. Why is she always so proud of consuming junk food? It’s disgusting.

Also when I go away, I like to eat well, not frozen pizzas from Tesco!

Also I’d like to have some quality time with my partner, not roll around bloated and sluggish if you get what I mean! Doubt there’s much action going on, it’d be farts galore 💨

Would love to know how many people have bought her ebook. They must have a screw loose.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's destined for health problems the way she is going. You cannot out train a bad diet.

Reactions: 3
She is so crass! I’m cringing. There’s people relying on food banks and she is boasting about how much junk food she has bought 🤮 read the news and give yourself a bit of a reality check you self absorbed prick!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
And sorry love, but your hair still looks long and ratty... not thick and healthy like you think!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s totally warped what is a fundamentally solid way of enjoying the foods you love whilst maintaining a deficit. I balance my cals/macros over the week so I can still have the foods I enjoy on a Saturday or whenever suits. When done correctly this should look like one or two main meals and a dessert that are a bit of what you fancy while still enjoying the food you’re eating in general. Portion control is still important though. I can not imagine the extent to which she is restricting elsewhere to have a diet like she does. Massive binging suggests she’s not satisfied by her day to day diet. Excessive cardio is indicative that she has a good/bad foods mentality and is punishing herself relentlessly. Never have I seen her go onto maintenance cals for a period which would allow her to build muscle, improve her gym performance and rid herself of that scrawny skinned rabbit physique she seems so proud of. This girl needs help.

I’ve unfollowed her for the same reason

Reactions: 5
Like @Rathernotshare and @Cmayfield I’ve also unfollowed - ED in recovery here and recognise too much of younger self in her. I initially followed her during a “strong not skinny” following phase, i now recognise she is anything but!

Reactions: 4
She is so crass! I’m cringing. There’s people relying on food banks and she is boasting about how much junk food she has bought 🤮 read the news and give yourself a bit of a reality check you self absorbed prick!
I’ve just seen her photo set on Instagram of the amount of food they’ve taken with them, who the duck needs that much! I know they’re going away and treat yourself etc. But the thing is it’s quite obvious she binges and then when she gets home works out excessively. I don’t understand how she stomachs it all. Normally I have two healthy meals a day, a snack and when I feel like it have a bit of chocolate but I could never eat the amount of tit she does in one go. I literally do not see one vegetable in that massive food haul.

Reactions: 2
How embarrassing!!

As if she has tagged it 'holiday food' ffs hun get a grip! You are DAMAGING. She should be disgusted not proud. I hope she reads this. Vile. She's ED enforcing right now, how can she not see that, it's sick.

I have blocked the bleep tonight 🙌🏻

• Sick
How much exercise is she going to do on her “relaxing trip” to compensate for eating all that food 🙄

Sorry I used the C word 🤣

I've also reported her account for suicide, self injury or eating disorders. God she pushed me over the edge last night!!

Reactions: 1
OMG I just cannot understand how she is a food/fitness account?!!!! All she ever does is brag about the junk she consumes!

I have also suffered with eating disorders and I find these food hauls disturbing. I have no words.

Do you guys think she knows she has a problem? She must know, surely!

OMG I just cannot understand how she is a food/fitness account?!!!! All she ever does is brag about the junk she consumes!

I have also suffered with eating disorders and I find these food hauls disturbing. I have no words.

Do you guys think she knows she has a problem? She must know, surely!
I don't think she realises. She thinks she's promoting something positive saying look look you can eat what you want and still be skinny without realising how damaging that is. It's not full disclosure really as she refuses to share how many calories she eats or burns but as we've said many times before she hugely over exercises. She definitely has an eating and exercising disorder and needs medical help. I really hope she reads all this for her own sake. That account needs closing.

I love eating junk as much as the next person but when I saw that haul of food that she took away with her I was horrified - not a bit of fruit or veg to be seen! I know after a few days my body would be crying out for something other than rubbish. It's very scary when you think of how she will exercise after this - not a balanced lifestyle by any stretch of the imagination!

Reactions: 3
Just echoing everything that everyone else has said.
That's not normal. I'm sure she would've packed her skipping rope and will be going on 10k runs everyday!!!

Reactions: 1
What must her partner think? Is he not worried?

Her life revolves around exercise and holidays. The holidays are ALWAYS an excuse to binge. She says she loves travelling but I’ve not once seen her do anything cultural while she’s away.

Some of the stuff she ate in turkey was revolting... curry pasta was one of the dishes if i remember correctly 🤢

I think she is aware, she said something recently about cutting back. However if she is aware it’s not right, she shouldn’t post these things. Not when people are following for healthy meals and exercise

So glad I found this thread!!! I used to have a terrible eating disorder, binging and purging for years. It nearly killed me in the end. I dropped to 7.5 stone and was utterly miserable inside. I looked just like her, and was obsessed with food, it’s all I thought about. My binges were a scary amount of food, I was horrified when I saw her recent stash for her week away, and I just knew in that moment that she’s purging all that away because there is no way you can fit all that in your tummy if you are not disordered. Why do they need to buy all that?? Is her husband not concerned?

now I am recovered I am a healthy 9.5 stone I don’t need to count my every step, I don’t weigh myself often, it doesn’t prey on my mind. I eat normal meals and snacks and if I want a chocolatey treat I have it but because my body has already been fuelled with good food I can stop at one or two and not think about it. That food haul brought it all back to me - the shopping for a mass of junk food that would feel a party of 50 people. You cannot physically eat all that without being sick. So from the point of view of someone who has been there herself, I can assure you she has an ED. She is probably also so grouchy all the time because that sort of disorder and lifestyle really affects your moods. I think she looked a lot better in all her before photos.
I am so thankful for recovering and getting my life back. It’s a shame she is 30 years old and is still there.

• Heart
So glad I found this thread!!! I used to have a terrible eating disorder, binging and purging for years. It nearly killed me in the end. I dropped to 7.5 stone and was utterly miserable inside. I looked just like her, and was obsessed with food, it’s all I thought about. My binges were a scary amount of food, I was horrified when I saw her recent stash for her week away, and I just knew in that moment that she’s purging all that away because there is no way you can fit all that in your tummy if you are not disordered. Why do they need to buy all that?? Is her husband not concerned?

now I am recovered I am a healthy 9.5 stone I don’t need to count my every step, I don’t weigh myself often, it doesn’t prey on my mind. I eat normal meals and snacks and if I want a chocolatey treat I have it but because my body has already been fuelled with good food I can stop at one or two and not think about it. That food haul brought it all back to me - the shopping for a mass of junk food that would feel a party of 50 people. You cannot physically eat all that without being sick. So from the point of view of someone who has been there herself, I can assure you she has an ED. She is probably also so grouchy all the time because that sort of disorder and lifestyle really affects your moods. I think she looked a lot better in all her before photos.
I am so thankful for recovering and getting my life back. It’s a shame she is 30 years old and is still there.
Sending you lots of love. This is what she needs to read I think, she needs to understand the damage she's doing.

As I've now blocked her I've not seen her reaction to the lockdown news, assuming she will be coming home on Wednesday now....suspect her reaction will involve ensuring they eat all the food before they come home

Sending you lots of love. This is what she needs to read I think, she needs to understand the damage she's doing.

As I've now blocked her I've not seen her reaction to the lockdown news, assuming she will be coming home on Wednesday now....suspect her reaction will involve ensuring they eat all the food before they come home
thanks lovely I’m in a good place these days :) I’m a small size 10 and feel good. I still have the odd day where I feel bloated and not 100% happy but that just makes me human. I’d never return to those binging and restricting days. It’s like I gained back the rational part of my brain when I recovered and now I just think ok I’ll be a bit healthier this week. She is shamefully extreme on both sides and I worry that it’s extremely triggering for those who are not in such a stable place in their own skin.

She hasn’t mentioned it yet 😂 she must be fuming though. She will of course be sure to let us all know they still got through all the food like some badge of honour.