What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has curly hair that she obviously straightens every single day, it’s most definitely damaged and you could see that when she lifted the ends of her hair up 🤣
Exactly!! When she lifted the ends upright, you could see straight through it, was so dry and damaged!

Reactions: 1
I know she doesn't like what that hair dresser did to her hair last year but I hope the woman who didn't doesn't follow her because she's so awful about it. She must have told the hairdresser what she wanted and she could see what she was doing, I mean she bloody loves looking at herself so I have no doubt she was staring at herself in the mirror the whole time so why didn't she stop her....?!

I see she's still not been offered a PLT collab but is still desperately trying 🤣

Reactions: 3
And who goes out shopping dressed like that. The definition of attention seeker 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep going on about her hair. Nobody cares, if looks the exact same, she’s had about an inch off 🤦🏽‍♀️
She really thinks she’s the dogs bollocks doesn’t she🐴

Reactions: 6
I know she doesn't like what that hair dresser did to her hair last year but I hope the woman who didn't doesn't follow her because she's so awful about it. She must have told the hairdresser what she wanted and she could see what she was doing, I mean she bloody loves looking at herself so I have no doubt she was staring at herself in the mirror the whole time so why didn't she stop her....?!

I see she's still not been offered a PLT collab but is still desperately trying 🤣
And it was last year, bleeping get over it!!! She's so self obsessed.

So despo for the PLT collab 😂

Just don’t understand why this girl has so many followers! Zero personality and is in no way qualified to tell people how to eat/train. Clearly has an ED but people seem to be ignoring that fact as she has abs. So self obsessed had to unfollow.

Just don’t understand why this girl has so many followers! Zero personality and is in no way qualified to tell people how to eat/train. Clearly has an ED but people seem to be ignoring that fact as she has abs. So self obsessed had to unfollow.
she doesn't have abs though I don't think, not really. It's just skin and bones, there's no real muscle. It's her flipping rib cage! Her diet and training plan will never, ever give her a proper six pack. She over cardio's and doesn't eat enough protein at all.

• Heart
I always think her food looks awful - that dish this evening just looks bland and undercooked with a few frozen vegetables chucked in 🤢

• Sick
I always think her food looks awful - that dish this evening just looks bland and undercooked with a few frozen vegetables chucked in 🤢
I came on to say this!! Why is it such a dull colour?! Looks like its been sat there about 4 days and gone stale!!

I came on to say this!! Why is it such a dull colour?! Looks like its been sat there about 4 days and gone stale!!
I don’t get why she batch cooks and freezes food that she can make in 20 minutes? I understand batch cooking is good for those who are really busy or genuinely don’t have the time but she works 4 days a week and seems to finish at 4? She really does make out she’s some gourmet chef. I’m sorry but if working parents can come home and cook their children fresh meals every day why can’t she? I find cooking a fresh, healthy meal really helps me with making sure I’m on track with eating decently. Maybe it’s because I really like to cook but bunging something in a microwave EVERY NIGHT would just bore me. There’s nothing wrong with frozen veg or meals but she really does make out she’s Gordon Ramsey. She has time to make her 6 different deserts every night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh she's off with PLT again. They don't see you hun, nor do they care. Give it a rest!!

I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would buy her ebook?! She has no nutrition background & doesn’t appear to eat well at all

I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would buy her ebook?! She has no nutrition background & doesn’t appear to eat well at all
I have a fitness Instagram like her, and like her I've lost weight by calorie deficit (I eat nutritious food though, not beige food!) I offer advice to friends and family if they ask but I wouldn't dream of bringing our an ebook....because I'm not qualified!!!!

Lol that she's lost music off her account. That usually means you're doing something Instagram doesn't like e.g. using a 3rd party app to track followers, buying followers or similar. Oh dear.

Lol that she's lost music off her account. That usually means you're doing something Instagram doesn't like e.g. using a 3rd party app to track followers, buying followers or similar. Oh dear.
To be fair I used to have a tiny account and never had it, now I have one account with all the new fonts and one without. I think Instagram is just tit with the features, they come and go a lot.
Jodie is looking particularly skinny lately, she’s looking quite unhealthy!

To be fair I used to have a tiny account and never had it, now I have one account with all the new fonts and one without. I think Instagram is just tit with the features, they come and go a lot.
Jodie is looking particularly skinny lately, she’s looking quite unhealthy!
Oh interesting! I take it back!

She does look skinny, I'd like to see her build muscle rather than just constantly over cardio-ing!

Reactions: 2
Oh interesting! I take it back!

She does look skinny, I'd like to see her build muscle rather than just constantly over cardio-ing!
Definitely! She’s clearly got the dedication, if she applied progressive overload and increased her calories a little she could really improve her body comp. it really concerns me that she’s talking about being 2lb off her “happy weight” if you are only happy when the number on the scales is exact you have a disorder for sure, 2lbs is just a tit, she will not look any different and the fact she’s so set on achieving that number is unhealthy

Reactions: 7
Definitely! She’s clearly got the dedication, if she applied progressive overload and increased her calories a little she could really improve her body comp. it really concerns me that she’s talking about being 2lb off her “happy weight” if you are only happy when the number on the scales is exact you have a disorder for sure, 2lbs is just a tit, she will not look any different and the fact she’s so set on achieving that number is unhealthy
This is so true! She's 2lbs off being the weight of a teenager again!

Also, love how she says Saturdays are her favourite days as she has clean hair. Doesn't she realise she can have clean hair every single day if she wasn't such a scab. She exercises every day so her hair must stink!!

Attachments

I call bullsh!t that she has had 300 messages asking where she's staying. Loves to hype herself!

Who books a trip away and lays the food out on the table to take a photograph?

Just so much crap, unhealthy food. She’s an embarrassment. Her bowels must be in bits. Why is she always so proud of consuming junk food? It’s disgusting.

Also when I go away, I like to eat well, not frozen pizzas from Tesco!

Also I’d like to have some quality time with my partner, not roll around bloated and sluggish if you get what I mean! Doubt there’s much action going on, it’d be farts galore 💨

Would love to know how many people have bought her ebook. They must have a screw loose.