What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s gone on holiday to eat beans with an omelette every morning 🤣🤣 how adventurous of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i get sharing the odd fave meal from your hols but her obsession is something else 😬 major eating disorder going on there

Reactions: 3
It's not too dissimilar to what she eats at home I don't think, but she hides behind 'balance' at home because she over exercises every single day and doesn't know how or when to stop. You can not out train a bad diet, fact. That's why she's got no muscle and she is literally just skin and bones.

It's not too dissimilar to what she eats at home I don't think, but she hides behind 'balance' at home because she over exercises every single day and doesn't know how or when to stop. You can not out train a bad diet, fact. That's why she's got no muscle and she is literally just skin and bones.
That was mean to say CAN'T out train a bad diet....!!!

She literally posted herself in the gym while she was on holiday, did she not????
I thought the same. What a numpty. Can't wait to see the 'i still maintained my weight' post...

They obviously met another couple on holiday, do you think she told them she was a fitness instagrammer?! 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Frustrates me when she says all they done was 10k steps a day whilst on holiday but clearly she done some weight sessions and skipping too!!

Also I think they are planning a meet up with this couple they met on holiday. I swear it'll be like Monica and Chandler from Friends and the other couple will avoid at all costs!!

Just to add, I would never say somebody is ugly, but this girl isn't as attractive as she thinks she is IMO

Reactions: 4
Frustrates me when she says all they done was 10k steps a day whilst on holiday but clearly she done some weight sessions and skipping too!!

Also I think they are planning a meet up with this couple they met on holiday. I swear it'll be like Monica and Chandler from Friends and the other couple will avoid at all costs!!

Just to add, I would never say somebody is ugly, but this girl isn't as attractive as she thinks she is IMO
I agree, there is no need for the constant selfies and wardrobe sessions on her page, it's totally irrelevant to her 'theme' really. It's just as if she's trying to use her following to get a deal with someone. Her engagement is pretty poor for the number of followers she has though, I would love to see her insights 🧐

Reactions: 2
She had an Instagram break yesterday but she did an Instagram campaign....? Makes no sense...what's with the voice and facial expressions when she does talking stories too? Just be normal....

Saying Instagram takes up so much of her time? This is not your job, you don’t have to do it... any money she does make from insta will be pennies.

p.s eyelashes like spiders legs. What’s going on there?

Saying Instagram takes up so much of her time? This is not your job, you don’t have to do it... any money she does make from insta will be pennies.

p.s eyelashes like spiders legs. What’s going on there?
way too much mascara trying to prove she has long lashes. she doesn't need an Instagram break to clear her head, she needs it to get over herself!

What is she on about re. her hair, that it's not damaged or split at the ends??? Its so bleeping straggly at the ends!!

What is she on about re. her hair, that it's not damaged or split at the ends??? Its so bleeping straggly at the ends!!
She has curly hair that she obviously straightens every single day, it’s most definitely damaged and you could see that when she lifted the ends of her hair up 🤣

Reactions: 1