What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she's so irritating. Picture after picture of her tit ironing board body and her boggly eyes selfies. This will be my last post on her as I cant watch her tit anymore.

Reactions: 5
Her reminders are so annoying. I don’t need reminding to do anything thanks! So patronising

Reactions: 3
Does she care about anything other than her body and her hair?? I find it so odd that she’s so obsessed with the length of her hair....she’s ridiculously vain.

Reactions: 6
Does she care about anything other than her body and her hair?? I find it so odd that she’s so obsessed with the length of her hair....she’s ridiculously vain.
Nope. She is obsessed with herself and shes also super braggy and condescending! 'I've done 17 thousand steps and its 10 something or this is your reminder to... duck off Jodie!

• Haha
She thinks that she's pretty perfect, smashing life and everyone should be like her... some of us don't want to be self absorbed skinny pricks!
Also, what's with keeping her holiday destination a secret?? Noone bleeping cares

Reactions: 2
She thinks that she's pretty perfect, smashing life and everyone should be like her... some of us don't want to be self absorbed skinny pricks!
Also, what's with keeping her holiday destination a secret?? Noone bleeping cares
Probably has to quarantine but doesn't want to so figures if noone knows she doesn't have to or she's getting married!

God help her when she had kids. No time to fit in all these steps and workouts.

Also, random observation but she seems to buy bikini bottoms too large for her. They always look huge!

Reactions: 1
What’s the massive secrecy with her holiday destination - irritating
I’m not following her on insta but I follow this thread.
It will no doubt be Greece or something like that. It’s not like she can travel to many places!!

Well the big reveal..... She's in Turkey. Eating all the all inclusive buffet and drinking all the cheap Rose wine

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really needs some wholesome food in her life. Everything is beige with the occasional dash of broccoli and sprouts

The head tilt she does in every pic makes me feel uncomfortable 😬 and she is at the gym on HOLIDAY. Most people go to the gym to get “ready” then they just let go but no not her. So unhealthy!!

Reactions: 4
What the actual duck was with the whole secrecy around the holiday? 'You'll find out when I'm there' as if she some sort of celeb 🤣🤣🤣 you're in turkey hun.....

• Haha
Alright fess up, who commented on her post?! Didn't you know you shouldn't say something unless you have something nice to say. Perhaps she should tell herself that when she's being so sassy about 'all' the DMs she gets.....

What is this junk she’s eating on holiday? Chicken curry pasta?! 🤢

I go on holiday to eat amazing food,the food she’s eating is really low budget, gross stuff. I feel sorry for her gut 💨

Reactions: 2
What is this junk she’s eating on holiday? Chicken curry pasta?! 🤢

I go on holiday to eat amazing food,the food she’s eating is really low budget, gross stuff. I feel sorry for her gut 💨
I thought exactly the same? Gross! I had to google the hotel she’s staying at after the curry pasta - it actually looks really nice the hotel! Must just be her unclassy choices