What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another binge incoming!!! She will be moaning about bloat again on Monday
That is just ridiculous! Who even buys all of that? I think she buys intending to binge at this point and then purges/restricts. Her relationship with food is so poor.

Reactions: 4
I cannot imagine eating all of that. I’ve had a takeaway and a bueno tonight and feel stuffed. It must be fullness to the point of uncomfortable if she’s being truthful. I dunno I get the feeling it’s like boasting - look at me I’m so skinny yet I eat all this. Haha

doesn’t she know that restricting during the week and binging on the weekends isn’t balanced eating?
This girl needs an intervention, she’s not well

Reactions: 3
I noticed from one of her nail posts the other day she has very fine hair all over the back of her fingers and hands. Its a clear indicator for an eating disorder.

Reactions: 5
Oh ffs 🤣
She says she's qualified which is more than can be said for her diet or fitness advice....

• Haha
Qualified is one thing but does she have any actual experience? She’s insinuating she’s been practicing for 10 years 😱

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure what she's bragging about with her stats. She might have over 1,000 likes but the rest of those are pretty low. I have half as many followers than her and I get far, far, far more saves and shares than that. She's mistaking genuine interest with people searching hashtags and bulk liking for their own attempted gains...I'm not sure she understands the Instagram game fully....

• Haha
She looks so much better in her old photos! Doesn’t even look like the same person. Her eyes are so big now, I don’t understand.

She looks like a bloke in that photo on her stories of her an the boyfriend. And how long is her pelvis? She just looks so weird.

Reactions: 1
Wtf is she prattling on about on her stories about having her hair natutal, not feeling herself with curly hair, styling it etc... noone cares!! She's so up herself. Dunno why she thinks her hair is so nice when she straightens jt, its really straggly. Looks like rats tails!!

Omg totally agree with all the above comments, she is so rude!!!

She’s unbelievably rude and catty...she never posts about having any friends etc it’s probably because she is bitchy! She just seems to have a mean streak to me

I always found her rude, then I found this thread and saw how many people agreed. I would DM her questions and she’d never reply, just like it then put on her story “I’ve got this question 100’s of times, check my highlights”. Get off your high horse, takes two seconds to answer! No one has time to go through ALL your highlights. So she has 26k followers yet other influencers with 10x have replied to my DMs being much nicer. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
She needs to get over herself. I see she's still desperate for that PLT deal as well...ain't gonna happen....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she can't see that she binges and restricts. She spends most Saturdays (and sometimes Sundays) eating a ridiculous amount of junk food and to say that she eats in a defecit during the week is an understatement, she must eat about 1k calories Monday - Friday to still maintain her weight. Plus doing the crazy amount of steps she does everyday is her overcompensating too.
IMO she could do with eating in a surplus for a bit to gain some muscle and she'd had a much healthier looking body.