What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone ever messaged her in a supportive way about her binge/restrict disorder? I’d be interested to hear the response they got.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone ever messaged her in a supportive way about her binge/restrict disorder? I’d be interested to hear the response they got.
she wouldn't like it at all if her normal responses are anything to go by.

Reactions: 3
She is binging again. Her relationship with food and exercise is so poor. She should not be giving advice to anyone especially on social media. She is going to end up so ill at the rate she is going.

Reactions: 4
She is binging again. Her relationship with food and exercise is so poor. She should not be giving advice to anyone especially on social media. She is going to end up so ill at the rate she is going.
Literally a day after saying she’s back on track!

Reactions: 2
And she's calling out her fiancé for the breakfast he's having calling him a pig. She's deluded!!!

Reactions: 6
This girl is beyond daft. Today’s stories basically about how much she doesn’t want to do her workout or her steps... well don’t then. She’s not an athlete, she doesn’t have to do anything. If she just listened to her body, had a day off when her body is exhausted, then maybe her body wouldn’t feel so malnourished and she wouldn’t have the urge to binge.

her attitude is so toxic.

This girl is beyond daft. Today’s stories basically about how much she doesn’t want to do her workout or her steps... well don’t then. She’s not an athlete, she doesn’t have to do anything. If she just listened to her body, had a day off when her body is exhausted, then maybe her body wouldn’t feel so malnourished and she wouldn’t have the urge to binge.

her attitude is so toxic.
She forces herself to do her steps every single day which is so unhealthy, I have an aim of 10k a day but sometimes don’t do it or have no energy and I don’t beat myself up about it but even on her “rest days” she’s exercising. How is that remotely healthy 😫

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t deal with the bloat story 😂 because the bbq food was cooked on the same bbq beef was cooked on !!!! Please stop this nonsense It’s because you went on a massive binge Jodie! It’s water retention from all the salt you put away in one go. Does she not realise we see what she posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her post yesterday actually used the line 'I value my health' is she joking?

Her post yesterday actually used the line 'I value my health' is she joking?
Considering her BMI suggests she is underweight, she clearly doesn’t know anything about health

I’m so sick of this smug idiot preaching to people about fitness and health and this ‘no excuses’ attitude she has Which must make people feel like tit.
P.s I am more active than her, but this level of activity isn’t achievable for most so she needs to pipe down and stop making people feel guilty, all while posting whole birthday cakes and chocolate bars for herself. So unrealistic.

Bloated 😖😖 she s got an eating disorder I so think she makes her self sick after all these binges . Not healthy and her hair issue annoys me she needs a trim

Reactions: 5
Her bloat isn't helped by the fact she doesn't eat fruit or veg! Everything about her screams ED. Also, yes, her hair needs such a good cut and she would suit her hair being a lot shorter.

Oh, she's off again about the amount of DM's she got. Nothing like being humble is there. Ffs.

There is absolutely no way she finishes it all. None.
I think she finishes it. It’s a peculiar type of starvation/binge when you’ve been in such a strict deficit for years. I also think she voms afterwards.

Reactions: 2