What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments on her story today about something getting her down...maybe this thread?
Jodie, if you do actually keep it 💯 then you won't be feeling down because you'd be telling the truth and being honest and then we would have nothing to say....!!!

Reactions: 1
This girl never eats fruit or veg that isn't green! I used to know a girl like this and she said it's because the natural sugars are too high in them. Not saying that this is the reason Jodie doesn't eat them but if so then she eats enough chocolate and sweets to completely obliterate this!

This girl never eats fruit or veg that isn't green! I used to know a girl like this and she said it's because the natural sugars are too high in them. Not saying that this is the reason Jodie doesn't eat them but if so then she eats enough chocolate and sweets to completely obliterate this!
I’m sure she’s said before that she doesn’t like fruit.

It’s irritated me that she’s received a box from Morrison’s when she has a freezer and house full of food. There are people that are still struggling to get food, why couldn’t she have said no? Or said she would do a give away, that way they still would’ve got advertisement?

Reactions: 3
Can’t help but think those two little pieces of brocolli with her massive bowl of pasta is to show she actually eats veggies 🤣

Reactions: 2
The obsession with sprouts is actually pretty gross.
Im down for a sprout in the winter but it’s summer time... who wants to eat sprouts?! I find her meals pretty revolting. Wouldn’t want to pop to hers for dinner

Reactions: 5
What on earth was that ramble this morning? Basically encouraging binge eating and working it off. Does this girl realise that what she’s saying is so damaging?! Honestly, she’s in her own world, absolutely delusional.
And as for ‘I don’t eat like that all the tine’ I’m pretty sure she has eaten like that every weekend of lockdown??
She literally binges every weekend. Who is she kidding?

Reactions: 4
She looks awful in her story, so skeletal. She looks ill. I'm training hard right now to get to a goal weight and body fat and I do not want to look anything like her, there is no muscle on her just skin and bones it's awful.

I never usually watch her stories, I just skip through. (I do this with everyone who doesn't have captions.) I listened to today's though and what a load of crap. 😂

She also looks even more skeletal in the videos. Why she thinks anyone would ever want to look like her is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
She looks so ill. I honestly do not believe that she eats the vast quantity of food she posts. Its all for show or she binges and then starves herself all week. Whatever the case it is not healthy. She should not be advising others!

Anyone else think she wrote a lot of those dm’s herself ? 👀

I also think she’s been reading here and that’s what sparked her bizarre Rant

She definitely reads this. JODIE - please eat a decent meal!!!! For a month! Eat properly for a month! You're not healthy. You look hideous! 30 and 8 stone 8 is not good. She is the same weight as me right now, I'm also 5 inches shorter than her. I do not look like that. If I did I'd be eating a hell of a lot more. How do her friend and family not tell her? Or do they and she says this is 'lean'?!