What_jodie_eats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't intend to be mean but she's so skinny that her pubic bone sticks out....a lot! She doesn't look healthy in the bikini

Why can't this girl answer a genuine question without being passively aggressive? People follow others for inspiration and there she goes with her abrupt responses making people feel like tit. Sorry that nobody is saying how amazing your beige meal prep looks Jode!

Reactions: 4
Her last post is a bunch of chocolate and a birthday cake, like no judgement but if it’s that needed every week you need to sort out your “balance”...if she was a bike she’d be lying on the ground is all I’m saying!! Anyway her hashtags are all diet related, and if the girl who’s called her out on it in the comments is here? Then good for you!

Reactions: 2
Her last post is a bunch of chocolate and a birthday cake, like no judgement but if it’s that needed every week you need to sort out your “balance”...if she was a bike she’d be lying on the ground is all I’m saying!! Anyway her hashtags are all diet related, and if the girl who’s called her out on it in the comments is here? Then good for you!
just way too much junk! If I told my boyfriend that I wanted chocolate, he’d buy me a bar not the whole bloody shop!!

it’s actually a disgusting amount of junk food there, not healthy to be sharing that with her followers... ‘look at what I’m binging on tonight everyone’ 🤢

Reactions: 1
So glad I’ve found this. She posts and if someone DMs her and she’s already spoken it she’s like “I put everything in my highlights” like ok. But a normal person won’t look through ALL her highlights. Comes across so rude

Yes and the walking around the house ‘like a fish bowl’ I think she described it... I think it was 20 mins and 30 mins in the house according to her and her Fitbit. That’s not normal behaviour.
When I first started following her I saw she had done 9k or something by morning so I DM’d her and she’s like “I never sit down, I reply to all my DMs walking around the house” and that’s when I knew I do not have goals to have that many steps a day. It’s obsessive.

Her loft is literally racks and racks of food!!!! I'll find a pic
Did ya find one cos I wanna see

The picture on the far left is far more healthy!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
I noticed that comment has now since been deleted, it was a genuine question!

I think it could be massively triggering for someone was to be searching those "healthy" hashtags and to come across that sort of content. Very unfair.

Reactions: 2
This is very sad I know but I've just done a NHS BMI calculator check & she's classed as underweight! There's nothing #healthy about being underweight and particularly as she seems to strive to get even leaner!

So glad I’ve found this. She posts and if someone DMs her and she’s already spoken it she’s like “I put everything in my highlights” like ok. But a normal person won’t look through ALL her highlights. Comes across so rude

When I first started following her I saw she had done 9k or something by morning so I DM’d her and she’s like “I never sit down, I reply to all my DMs walking around the house” and that’s when I knew I do not have goals to have that many steps a day. It’s obsessive.

Did ya find one cos I wanna see

The picture on the far left is far more healthy!!!
She should have stopped at the middle pic

What is her weight and height do you know?
She's 8 st 8. She posted on Sat as she was pleased she had maintained for a month.

I remember at the start of lockdown she posted a photo of her loft and captioned it something like “not crazy now for stocking up 🙊” or something about no one laughing at her now? I can’t remember the exact words but I couldn’t help but think how ignorant and tone deaf it came across.

Reactions: 3
She moaned for weeks when she didn’t like how the hairdresser cut her hair a few months ago and now she’s letting her bf cut it!!!!

Argh so gutted I missed someone commented on her post to call her out - what did they say?did she reply? She's tw@t!

Oh wow, did she comment back? Or just delete it all, cos that makes it better 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Girl has no morals and is DESPERATE for a PLT sponsorship.....!!!