What was the last thing you ate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they do a “smoked” version? As I would definitely try it. The real test for me, is if it tastes amazing in a buttie with HP Sauce!!
I think they only do one type and it's meant to be smokey. My boyfriend who eats pork says it reminds him of Bacon Frazzle crisps & sometimes picks it over actual bacon. I just really like the texture of this brand.

The best ever veggie bacon was the Tesco own brand stuff. I think they discontinued it though 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A bacon butty!
Oooooh, I could literally eat a bacon buttie for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, and as a snack in between as well!!
You have inspired me to make a few for taking down my yard tomorrow morning!! Along with my very large flask full of black coffee. And, as I’m not riding (only teaching) then I might be tempted to add a drop or two of whiskey, because, for some reason, ALL stables are literally the coldest place on Earth!!!

• Heart
Oooooh, I could literally eat a bacon buttie for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, and as a snack in between as well!!
You have inspired me to make a few for taking down my yard tomorrow morning!! Along with my very large flask full of black coffee. And, as I’m not riding (only teaching) then I might be tempted to add a drop or two of whiskey, because, for some reason, ALL stables are literally the coldest place on Earth!!!
Oooooh lovely. I hardly ever have bacon I'm more of a sausage girl if I do say so myself 😏 but it was lovely, oak smoked bacon from Asda. Really good stuff 😋😋😋

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Breakfast was 2 soft boiled eggs with granary toast soliders, and 2 black coffees.
No chocolate today as I’m “trying” to be good 😉

No bacon buttie today as I didn’t have enough for me and hubby 😞.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Pesto pasta for lunch - my go to whenever I don't know what to eat. Our food delivery got cancelled last night because of the snow so the cupboard is a bit bare....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tuna jacket potato.

Done in the microwave because I'm at work but I'd have much preferred crispy skin from the oven if I were at home.

Reactions: 1
Bananas and peanut butter on toast. Aldi 7 seed bread. It's lovely.

Have made spag bol for tonight. Will just need to heat it up and do some 'cheat's' garlic bread (part bake rolls, but homemade garlic butter) when I get home.

• Heart
Chicken casserole, roast potatoes, greens and some broccoli/carrots. Was remains of what we had for dinner last night. Lush.....

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Scrambled egg with sauerkraut. Trying to improve my gut health. (y)
Have you tried cheese on toast with sauerkraut? It’s supposed to be quite nice, and there was a recipe in yesterday’s Mail on Sunday magazine, (it was for a Welsh rarebit as I don’t think anyone needs a cheese on toast recipe lol)

Dinner tonight was homemade Mac & Cheese, but I burnt the bloody breadcrumbs, so it was rubbish!!
Consoled myself by putting the rest of my fudge cake in the microwave and we had it with Ambrosia Custard 😊

a granny smith, the ultimate apple 🍏
I love granny smith’s with really strong cheddar, lovely late night snack!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.