What was the last thing you ate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Almost choked on a galaxy ripple my own fault laughing stupid at goggle box cos i can't sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Breakfast was porridge done the old fashioned way on the hob (with milk) and I put a dash of cream and brown sugar on top.
Lunch was roasted chicken with lemon and herbs, roast potatoes, homemade Yorkshire’s, broccoli, honey roasted carrots and parsnips.
Dinner will probably be roast chicken sandwiches, bowl of cherry tomatoes, and kettle crisps, and I’ve got some white chocolate magnums in the freezer that I’ll snaffle before bed 😊

ETA - I know some people think it’s weird to have Yorkshire Puds with anything other than roast beef, but I’ve always made them when I’ve done a roast chicken!! (Don’t judge me 😝) !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ETA - I know some people think it’s weird to have Yorkshire Puds with anything other than roast beef, but I’ve always made them when I’ve done a roast chicken!! (Don’t judge me 😝) !!!
My friend was here for Xmas a couple of years ago and was absolutely horrified that I did Yorkshire puds to go with the turkey!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.