Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Asgc22

Lurker but cannot say how refreshing and lovely it is to see women eating normal food and not starving themselves with ‘oats’ and boring broccoli and steak. I made homemade burgers tonight and they were bloody brilliant 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Some of my Birthday Cake. Recently celebrated a milestone Birthday and received the most beautiful cake but as there was no party it means more for me 🐷 Turns out it freezes well! 🎂

• Heart

Pinkblush

VIP Member
I just had a boring crumpet with marmalade instead of a mc dees apple pie 😩

I suppose this should be in the pissed off thread but I asked him to get me two things, a courgette and a mc dees apple pie. He forgets the pie and hands me a cucumber not a courgette. He damn well knows its not a cucumber too. Hilaria baldwin vibes or what🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Meh

Chatty Member
2 slices of toast (the amazing seeded whole meal bread, yum) with lurpak and a cup of tea. Yum!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

bolimepipi

VIP Member
a nice big saturday lunch: asparagus soup, homemade gnocchi in a creamy mushroom sauce with a side of lettuce, pepper and onion salad, and then chocolate banana cakes with coffee/tea

Reactions: 7

wastelandbaby

I had a bowl of salad food - a big chunk of cucumber, a carrot, two sticks of celery, half a pepper and some lettuce leaves. I felt and looked a bit like a guinea pig eating it but it was nice! I had a couple of mini gingerbread men after to balance out the healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I love stale things too . .
I often open a can of fizzy drink and allow it to sit for a couple of days . .
And I'm also partial to a stale corn snack . . No longer crispy . . More chewy! 🤣
Whenever I was ill with sickness as a child my Mum would open a can of lemonade or coke and let it go stale and make me drink it. She said it helped the sickness but I'm sure that's an old wives tale. Flat fizzy pop always makes me gag for that reason now!

• Haha
Reactions: 6