What was the last thing you ate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the title says really, a bit like the dinner thread but I want to know lunch/breakfast/snacks etc!!!

The last thing I ate was a tomato & mozzarella pork sausage butty. It was vile 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just made a quesadilla cos I had wraps leftover from last night. Not very traditional filling though 🤣 brie (it was the last from Christmas stinking up the fridge) red onion chutney and some cheddar/mozzarella grated mix. Was very very good would recommend!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had a bowl of salad food - a big chunk of cucumber, a carrot, two sticks of celery, half a pepper and some lettuce leaves. I felt and looked a bit like a guinea pig eating it but it was nice! I had a couple of mini gingerbread men after to balance out the healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
lots of almonds and hazelnuts, a processed waffle, teax2, clementine, 2 slices of bread with butter and charcuterie on top.. and I think that's it so far today. Will probably have dried prunes later on with something that ressembles dinner.

• Heart
a piece of wholemeal bread toast with butter...saving myself for Indian takeaway tonight.

• Heart
Some of my Birthday Cake. Recently celebrated a milestone Birthday and received the most beautiful cake but as there was no party it means more for me 🐷 Turns out it freezes well! 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.