What was the last thing you ate?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a nice big saturday lunch: asparagus soup, homemade gnocchi in a creamy mushroom sauce with a side of lettuce, pepper and onion salad, and then chocolate banana cakes with coffee/tea

Reactions: 7
Cheese and crackers .. I’ve really got to rein it in . All I do is snack , I don’t actually have a meal. It’s all sandwiches , mini sausage rolls , what’s left over on a plate , cheese and crackers
I’m going to cook roast beef tomorrow. I’m actually going to sit and eat a plate instead of dishing it up for the family then going into the kitchen to wash up and snack on what’s left , it’s become the norm and I dont know why it happened

Reactions: 3
Cheese and crackers .. I’ve really got to rein it in . All I do is snack , I don’t actually have a meal. It’s all sandwiches , mini sausage rolls , what’s left over on a plate , cheese and crackers
I’m going to cook roast beef tomorrow. I’m actually going to sit and eat a plate instead of dishing it up for the family then going into the kitchen to wash up and snack on what’s left , it’s become the norm and I dont know why it happened
Blame COVID, i think its totally justified 🤣

Reactions: 2
Blame COVID, i think its totally justified 🤣
You’re probably actually right . I’m on furlough ..again... and before furlough I’d take proper meals into work , salads , hot meals , fruit or yoghurt for after ... being on furlough since before Christmas had led to this spiral ... I gotta pull up my VEREEERY big girl pants ( they weren’t this big before furlough ) and get my tit together 😂😂

Lunch was Heinz Tomato Soup and a toasted cheese sandwich.
Dinner was homemade chicken kiev, jacket potato, coleslaw, salad, and a slice of chocolate fudge cake afterwards. (Diet starts Monday...( again ) ...😉

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Dinner was homemade chicken kiev, jacket potato, coleslaw, salad, and a slice of chocolate fudge cake afterwards. (Diet starts Monday...( again ) ...😉
That sounds gorgeous. Sod the diet!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please tell me you dipped the toastie in the soup 🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
6 mini croissants because I’m a feckin self destructive idiot 😥😥 ... my buggered gallbladder is going to punish me for that one later

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.