Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Remember when she used to post recipes 😂 now we just get the tat she’s bought and the annoying adventures of Nina. Who cares that you bought reduced flowers and rice cakes? I’ve just been to the co op but didn’t feel the need to post my exciting purchases, because no one gives a fuck Bex!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
Very quiet on the Wilson gals front this half term. Let’s get our bingo’s in.
- she dragged them both on a long haul trip across the country to see another derelict castle and frozen gardens
- more carbalicious lunches at quirky cafes
- close up selfies
- antique book stores
- lamenting about how Nino’s growing out up too fast and more ways on smothering mothering
- cheese covered cheese deep fried in cheese pastry
- appropriate movie night? Maybe she decided to treat Nina to a viewing of Kill Bill
- decided not to post in real time to ‘really be in the moment’ and also incase she gets ‘mobbed’ by her 3 fans

• Haha

Lilykins

VIP Member
Imagine you’re 5 years old, you’ve just left the only family home you’ve known, you’ve also started school and not living with your dad anymore…. And all your mum gives a shit about is her kitchen.

• Sad
I imagine her new content was going to be some cottage core and countryside shit but in reality, it’s cold and muddy, she can’t get the wellies over her calves and the Barbour doesn’t even do up. Indoors, she’s been overrun by harvest spiders has run out of space for her twee sentimental decor.

• Haha
  • Heart

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I do hope that for the sake of Nina, that Becky’s internet popularity fades sooner rather than later, to spare her the continued shameless exploitation.
then I hope when Nina’s old enough she sues becky for every penny for being an unconsenting face for her brand.
I’ve never seen so many bad decisions made by an adult parent on a regular basis.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
That's not my boomerang, there's no close up of my moon face and squashed tits up to my chin

• Haha
One night free in London to do anything and she glues herself to the ‘gram to answer stupid questions. She could go and enjoy the theatre or a musical if she could fit her bum in the seats but she’s probably just going to hole up and eat wine gums and count the hours until buffet breakfast. Awkwardly placed!!! It’s London. Then again she can’t use public transport can she.

• Haha

Mwah-mwah

Surprised there wasn’t an affiliate link for the hoover.

That song choice 😂
What an absolute dick she is, doubt she just happened to come across it again recently and even if she did it’s shit so why share it? I imagine she spends her working day singing it about The Other. Keep your eyes peeled for Nina’s version of F.U.R.B. soon.

Also anyone who works from home in a serious capacity would have some kind of office space setup, rather than just plonking their fat arse on the sofa with a laptop.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why am I not surprised there's half of fucking Greggs under her sofa cushions? I have two toddlers and there's never that many crumbs on the sofa. She's an utter pig.

• Haha

pollytrolley

Ffs a Rebecca Wilson ‘crockery’ line that’s the last thing we need 😂😂😂 really hope she doesn’t get the go ahead on that

• Haha

Yellow_brick_road

Chatty Member
Sometimes Nina likes to over indulge and it’s difficult to know what to say? You have taught her to over indulge, any excuse and she’s got piles of food out, their whole life revolves around food.

• Heart

Ronlonglegs

VIP Member
She's tried to make rating bacon her thing. No-one cares and it makes her look like a Karen.

• Haha