What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see teenagers in their school uniforms. I'm only 32 😩
I find I cannot judge young people's ages at all anymore, people who are 13/14 in my view either look like they are around 7 as they are so small or they are taller than me and could pass for 20s :ROFLMAO: now it finally makes sense being ID'd all the time when I was younger

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My first email address was a string of numbers. I also remember being shown the internet at university aged about 18 and thinking "kinda cool but it'll never take off". Fashion today looks terrible to me. It's like the worst and most dull 80s stuff my parents wore. I don't get it.
Don't get me started the low rise jeans, the 80s flared pants and the crop tops. Also, the teenagers all dress the same these days. I have a younger brother and he is very influenced by tik tok. However his style is absolutely appalling. I don't get the 2000s revival it was a terrible era for fashion.

Reactions: 5
I overheard two teenage girls - probably 16/17 - who were dressed molly mae style, say "why do old people always steal our styles'. They were eyeballing a girl that had walked by who was dressed similar to them but looked like she was in her mid to late twenties πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Having to write everything down or else I forget!

In my 20's I never had to keep a diary. I remembered everything. Appointments, birthdays etc etc

No I usually forget to take the shopping list I've made to remember what I need πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Having to write everything down or else I forget!

In my 20's I never had to keep a diary. I remembered everything. Appointments, birthdays etc etc

No I usually forget to take the shopping list I've made to remember what I need πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Not remembering your bag for life grrrrrr! πŸ™„

Reactions: 1
Wondering where all the years have gone, I enjoyed the 90's can't believe that's 30 years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Went to wimbledon on the weekend and caught the boys final, the winner was born in 2003! made me feel well old.

• Wow
Those awful small cross body bags that young men wear really tight up their armpits?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just saw a clothing brand say that they had 'retro style clothes'... which included the 'back to 2000' range.

Technically retro means anything 20-39 years old but I'm not okay with that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Children I use to babysit for who are now married and have children ! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.