What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA
-Daft one, but when you're filling out surveys and you can't tick the '16-24' category anymore ๐Ÿ˜•
On a similar note when filling in an online form with your date of birth and in order to select the year you have to scroll back through the years until you reach your year of birth. I feel like Iโ€™m there for a lifetime trying to find my year counting back from 2021.

Not to worry ... it really is an old persons thing ๐Ÿ˜ Basically a carpet sweeper.

View attachment 624719
I remember those but I didnโ€™t know it was called a Ewbank. I just remember it being called a sweeper or carpet sweeper.

Reactions: 8
Thinking itโ€™s a good washing day when itโ€™s dry and sunny with a slight breeze ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember those but I didnโ€™t know it was called a Ewbank. I just remember it being called a sweeper or carpet sweeper.
Ewbank is the brand name. It's the same situation as Hoover for a vacuum. There's a load a different manufacturers but 'Ewbank' was the go to brand back in the day.

NB ... Now I'm feeling really, really old ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 2
Hating skinny jeans, how did I spent my youth and early twenties wearing them

Reactions: 1
People not knowing about dial up internet,
tiktok, people wearing really chunky trainers (you would not be seen in those when I was at school!!)

And apparently side partings and skinny jeans aren't in anymore? I must be old then ๐Ÿ˜‚

I honestly feel so old but so young at the same time!
You have email! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Not to worry ... it really is an old persons thing ๐Ÿ˜ Basically a carpet sweeper.

View attachment 624719
Or even old enough to remember Eddie Izzard calling it a hooddododa! ๐Ÿคฃ

When a kid you tqught to swim tried to match you on a dating site! ๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ™€

• Haha
Funny how you and @thunderfook said the same thing. I've never heard that. Going to have to look it up.
Did we! I hadn't seen that post. It definitely must have been a from somewhere then. Eddie Izzard is ringing a bell. I'll see what I can find today.

Yep it was Eddie in Glorious (1997) - back when he was mega popular and hilarious!
Oooh cross posts lol! I've just said I thought it might have been Eddie.

Playing in the playpen with our great grandchild, then trying to standup and climb out , a sight Ihope no one witnesses.๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
Playing in the playpen with our great grandchild, then trying to standup and climb out , a sight Ihope no one witnesses.๐Ÿคจ
I went car shopping not so long ago and when I'd got into a lovely car I decided against it as it was too low and I struggled to get out of it! Well, I got out but it wasn't very dignified ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.