What Makes You Feel Old?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After seeing the post earlier I looked up feral girl summer. It appears I spent most of my 20's as a feral girl so am happy to be ahead of the curve for once 😆
ditto! reminds me very much of the summer I was 23 after a breakup :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Seeing young girls going to clubs wearing converse, and thinking of myself teetering about on my high heels with my American Tan Tights 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seeing young girls going to clubs wearing converse, and thinking of myself teetering about on my high heels with my American Tan Tights 😭
I think I spent my entire 20s to 40s in high heels, even all day at work … can’t wear them now. As I am quite short, I loved them though!

Reactions: 2
I think I spent my entire 20s to 40s in high heels, even all day at work … can’t wear them now. As I am quite short, I loved them though!
Yeah me too! I used to walk to work in heels, walk all day around work then walk home and now I don't think I could walk to the car in them. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Kate Bush being Number 1 again with a song that I bought 37 years ago!

Reactions: 11
I might have mentioned this before - apologies if I have.

A while back I was speaking to a young guy I worked with and he said thank god it's Friday. And I said, yes but it's not 5 to 5 or time for crackerjack!!! He didn't understand what I was talking about 😢😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember being little and meeting people who seemed to somehow remember me and I had no idea who they were, whenever this happens now it is vice versa, I remember seeing friends' children who I haven't seen since they were really little, now inexplicably 10 years old, and have no idea who i am :ROFLMAO: like a sort of backwards deja vu
Ditto anyone I remember being born who is now an adult, finished uni, full time job etc... doesn't make sense in my mind :ROFLMAO:
Hahah I totally get this ,I have a cousin who was born when I was about 12 and she now owns a full on mobile dog grooming business ,drives about in a big massive van and I’m like wtffff? You were 3 years old 5 minutes ago 🤣also when I hear about my brothers friends who are 28/29 getting married and having kids I’m like what ??? Yet I had my first child at 24 and am now in my 30’s so why am I so shocked 🤣

Reactions: 5
That I have no friends getting married. They are either divorced or becoming grand parents! Also that I am seriously considering another cruise holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every bloody thing makes me feel old. Looking at my face in the mirror, and seeing hooded eyes and jowels 🤬
I used to be fit!!! 😶🌫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.