What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was 18 I worked in a pub. For months we had the most picky customer who would find fault with everything and anything. Despite this he kept coming back. Anyway one day I’d had enough so picked my very snotty nose and stuffed it inside his fried mushroom dippers. He wolfed them down.
That's just downright nasty...

• Sick
Reactions: 34
When I was 18 I worked in a pub. For months we had the most picky customer who would find fault with everything and anything. Despite this he kept coming back. Anyway one day I’d had enough so picked my very snotty nose and stuffed it inside his fried mushroom dippers. He wolfed them down.
That aint petty, that’s just rank!!!
Couldn’t imagine being an 18 year old on minimum wage working at a pub and giving a flying duck if a customer found fault with the food I made, especially not to the point I’d gob in their food tbh.

Reactions: 22
My ex asked me if I still had some of his clothes. I said ‘I mean you might find some stray threads on the scissors I cut them up with.’ Moment of craziness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Me and my bf lift share to work but work in 2 diff buildings. I’m sat in the car in a bad mood waiting for him to come back and drive us home and it’s taking me so much discipline to not drive the car to another floor of the car park just to be annoying after reading all these

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My ex asked me if I still had some of his clothes. I said ‘I mean you might find some stray threads on the scissors I cut them up with.’ Moment of craziness 😂
I used my ex's as cleaning rags :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I didnt
Thanks for giving me context.
But why did you still want access to your ex wife's breast? Your initial post just came across as creepy, more than petty.
I didn’t! I was messing around with my solicitor! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Report it then. Tattle rules - scroll by if you don’t like.
I'm not the only person who has commented on your post... at least 2 others have and I don't see you calling them out. 🤣 I don't need to report it because it doesn't go against the rules but what you did is absolutely disgusting and nothing will change that. It's a public forum like you I'm allowed to comment on posts on here so if you don't want others commenting on your actions then don't post about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not the only person who has commented on your post... at least 2 others have and I don't see you calling them out. 🤣 I don't need to report it because it doesn't go against the rules but what you did is absolutely disgusting and nothing will change that. It's a public forum like you I'm allowed to comment on posts on here so if you don't want others commenting on your actions then don't post about them.
[/QUOTE]

Alright calm down. Maybe I was going to reply to them as well. 🤣

That aint petty, that’s just rank!!!
Couldn’t imagine being an 18 year old on minimum wage working at a pub and giving a flying duck if a customer found fault with the food I made, especially not to the point I’d gob in their food tbh.
Hardly a surprise he found fault with the food ....

Reactions: 3
I've got one!
When I went off to uni my now ex ended up getting with someone else, and essentially ghosted me until I confronted him about why he was acting weird. Spineless twit sobbing down the phone he "couldn't do long distance" when he was just angling a go with a girl he was working with.
So I travelled home and got my dad to drive me over to his flat to collect my stuff- pre-agreed, we stopped at his work so I could collect his key. He was packing to move house and had thoughtfully put my things in a box. Except when I opened it most of my stuff was missing.
So I went through all the other boxes, retrieved my things, thoughtfully swapped his PS2 for my broken one, sat down at his PC and wiped the entire thing. Photos, games, every single file I could delete. Took about half an hour and my dad was getting aggy but it was the most satisfying feeling to go back to his work, drop the key off, and take my things home.
He messaged me a couple of days later asking if I'd gone on his PC as he couldn't find any of his stuff on it. Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Unfriending people on Facebook purely because their life looks too happy or their photos are too pretty and get lots of likes. I'm a jealous witch 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Punched a co-workers sandwich cause he pissed me off. He also happened to be my boss and OH 😂

When my OH has a bad back and he pisses me off, I put the TV remote on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Years ago I lived with my cheating gob shite ex and he had hundreds of dvds all in alphabetical order on shelves (he had OCD)
I kicked him out but before he could come back for all his stuff, my mate spent a good hour swapping the dvd discs about and put them all back in the wrong cases 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
My very lovely OH has a few quirks, one of which is the volume on the telly has to be on an even number. When he pisses me off I turn all the volumes to an odd number even though he doesn't live with me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . Petty and pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not a petty as such. But my step brother in law had someone pinching his sandwiches at work daily. So we be night my mum made a special sandwich. She told him it would out the thief. Next day SBIL had proper sandwiches in a colleagues locker and they were sat eating when another bloke went running to the tap and was trying to drink it.

Turned out my mum had made the usual sandwich laced with 🌶 that were extra hot 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.