What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of sandwiches, a guy really pissed me off at work by going to my manager over a very minor mistake that I made, that I could have rectified quickly and easily with no need to involve anyone else. So the next day I found his sandwich in the work fridge first thing and put it right at the back so it froze. No one likes a grass 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Boiled some eggs up and swapped them with my MIL’s fresh ones!! So sad I know but would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall when she found out😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Boiled some eggs up and swapped them with my MIL’s fresh ones!! So sad I know but would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall when she found out😂
This is hilarious. Imagine how baffled you'd be cracking an egg and it's hard boiled! :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Sent a letter to my ex back in the day pretending to be from a library saying he was being prosecuted for stealing books. Throwing my boyfriend's PS2 out of the window because he didn't turn up for Xmas Day at mine as he was on a bender with his mates. Cut the sleeves off my ex's shirts and snapped his Bob Marley CDs. Changed the settings on an annoying colleague's computer so when he typed the word "the" it changed to "bollocks". The utter confusion and frustration he went through makes me cry laughing to this day. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Used to work in a hotel and if there was a rude guest checking in I’d purposely not programme their key card so they would have to walk to their room and back again..
Programme extremely early wake up calls they’d not asked for.
Order the wrong newspaper- the faces of some people expecting a telegraph but get the sun instead 😂
‘Accidentally’ spell names and addresses wrong. Order taxis with the companies with the least give a tit drivers… could go on..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Some of these are brilliant :ROFLMAO:

I was dumped out the blue from a long term relationship. For about six months after we split everytime I received a flyer selling something or was stopped in the street - I gave their address. Petty but the satisfaction levels were high knowing they were getting tonnes of useless mail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
"Sent a letter to my ex back in the day pretending to be from a library saying he was being prosecuted for stealing books. "

:eek:

So bad I love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sent a letter to my ex back in the day pretending to be from a library saying he was being prosecuted for stealing books. Throwing my boyfriend's PS2 out of the window because he didn't turn up for Xmas Day at mine as he was on a bender with his mates. Cut the sleeves off my ex's shirts and snapped his Bob Marley CDs. Changed the settings on an annoying colleague's computer so when he typed the word "the" it changed to "bollocks". The utter confusion and frustration he went through makes me cry laughing to this day. 😂

My husband did this to me on my phone. Not because I pissed hi but because he thought it was very funny. I have a tendency to use ellipsis ... a lot ... 🤣 Anyway he changed it so it typed 'I'm a nutcase'. It was very funny though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My husband did this to me on my phone. Not because I pissed hi but because he thought it was very funny. I have a tendency to use ellipsis ... a lot ... 🤣 Anyway he changed it so it typed 'I'm a nutcase'. It was very funny though.
I absolutely love it 🤣🤣 I know from experience how funny that must have been. It's harmless yet hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
when I was a teenager I bought these sequin hotpants from Topshop that I was "saving" to wear. My sister (who was at uni at the time) took them (without asking) and when she gave them back to me they'd been stretched and weren't looking the best. I was fuming, so I went on facebook and every picture she'd been tagged in/uploaded wearing them, I commented on saying: "you look tit". 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 66
was done to me rather than i did to them 🤣

years and years and years ago, when i was with my ex boyfriend, i was ADDICTED to the game the simpsons: tapped out, which is where you basically build your own springfield. i had it decked out amazing, it was boss, fantastic, my ex at the time always said how good it was and it was easily the best. so me and my ex split up, we had a very bad argument, and i had left my ipad at his with my tapped out game logged on. there was a blow up Springfield button where everything blows up and you have to start again. he pressed it 😭😭 i couldn’t believe it. i was more heartbroken over losing my springfield than the relationship ending 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
was done to me rather than i did to them 🤣

years and years and years ago, when i was with my ex boyfriend, i was ADDICTED to the game the simpsons: tapped out, which is where you basically build your own springfield. i had it decked out amazing, it was boss, fantastic, my ex at the time always said how good it was and it was easily the best. so me and my ex split up, we had a very bad argument, and i had left my ipad at his with my tapped out game logged on. there was a blow up Springfield button where everything blows up and you have to start again. he pressed it 😭😭 i couldn’t believe it. i was more heartbroken over losing my springfield than the relationship ending 🤣
Omg this reminded me… years ago I found out my friend had been saying really nasty things about me behind my back. She was a HUGE Sims fan, and I was over at her house not long after finding this out. We were playing on the computer and when she went to the toilet I bulldozed all her best houses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg this reminded me… years ago I found out my friend had been saying really nasty things about me behind my back. She was a HUGE Sims fan, and I was over at her house not long after finding this out. We were playing on the computer and when she went to the toilet I bulldozed all her best houses 😂
Before I even got to your comment I had a feeling someone would mention the sims 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i’d smack a witch if this happened to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember when I wS about 10/11 when tamagotchis were big I (for no reason) reset it so it went back to being just born. I wasn't angry at her or anything, I think it was just the temptation of pressing the button you shouldn't 😅

Reactions: 2
As a dedicated Sims player since 2000, this would really hurt me 😂

On the subject... Does making sims of people that have wronged you then trapping them in a room without a door and a fridge/putting them in a swimming pool then removing the ladder make you petty?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.