What is the pettiest thing you've ever done?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work in a well known coffee shop and if a customer was rude to me or one of the other members of staff we would decaf them. Don't be rude to people dealing with your food and drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I have to deal with a really annoying colleague. I've changed their notification tone on my phone to a fart sound.
You’ve just reminded me that on an old phone I recorded a ring tone of me saying “don’t answer the phone” and used it for people I couldn’t be arsed with!

I used to work in a well known coffee shop and if a customer was rude to me or one of the other members of staff we would decaf them. Don't be rude to people dealing with your food and drinks
My husband and I were just saying the same thing this morning when I told him about Prince Andrew’s tea always being rimmed when he was in the Navy (my brother was in the Navy at the same time).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Many years ago I lost 50p in a parking meter - it just ate the coin and didn't register any time, so I wrote to the council and asked for a refund. They ignored me so the next time I sent a cheque to the council for my council tax, or rates, or whatever robbery it was at the time, I deducted 50p and told them why.

I never heard back.

I would have done exactly the same if it had been a penny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Many years ago I lost 50p in a parking meter - it just ate the coin and didn't register any time, so I wrote to the council and asked for a refund. They ignored me so the next time I sent a cheque to the council for my council tax, or rates, or whatever robbery it was at the time, I deducted 50p and told them why.

I never heard back.

I would have done exactly the same if it had been a penny.
Years ago , a parking meter wasn't working. I wasn't going to be there long so I just left the pile of coins on my dash.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone beeped at me to move from my parking space in Tesco when I'd only just got into my car. I went back inside. Smiled at him as I did so 🙃.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Someone beeped at me to move from my parking space in Tesco when I'd only just got into my car. I went back inside. Smiled at him as I did so 🙃.
Love it 😂 reminded me of one morning I was dropping my son at school and a woman came out of her house, gave me the dirtiest look and shouted loudly to her husband “well I was moving my car there but now I guess I’ll have to wait for the school mums” glaring at me. Now I know it must be annoying if people park in your road but honestly if you’re that bothered don’t buy a house bang next door to a school.

She was so rude and it annoyed me so much I left the car and thought she can wait so I dropped my son and went for an hour walk around the park just to be petty. If she had spoke to me nicely and asked me to move I would have! Came back an hour later, she was sat at the window waiting for me so I got in the car and sat scrolling on my phone for another 20 mins. Petty AF 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
My old boss was a twit and use to send me to the shop at 2pm on a Saturday for milk (we shut at 4 and the milk was never drank in time and need to be thrown in the bin - our fridge was broke) so I walked like a snail to the corner shop about 5 doors down and stayed there reading magazines for half an hour then i would swan through the shop door at 2:30 with a big smile as I had been paid for half an hour to read magazines.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love it 😂 reminded me of one morning I was dropping my son at school and a woman came out of her house, gave me the dirtiest look and shouted loudly to her husband “well I was moving my car there but now I guess I’ll have to wait for the school mums” glaring at me. Now I know it must be annoying if people park in your road but honestly if you’re that bothered don’t buy a house bang next door to a school.

She was so rude and it annoyed me so much I left the car and thought she can wait so I dropped my son and went for an hour walk around the park just to be petty. If she had spoke to me nicely and asked me to move I would have! Came back an hour later, she was sat at the window waiting for me so I got in the car and sat scrolling on my phone for another 20 mins. Petty AF 🤣🤣
She might be the petty sort too and one day she'll be parked outside your house so you can't do the school run

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t remember if I’ve said this but I work with a women who’s a total nasty bit of work. She flirts with all men and is over opinionated on subjects proving to be homophobic and racist.

She wears heavy perfumes but dislikes certain ones. She’s mentioned a few randomly and I took a mental note and bought. So I rotate them. I’ll spray myself down before going near here. Obviously away from people in the loo.

No one at work has asthma or I wouldn’t do.

I just giggle knowing even whenI’ve walked out the room she can still smell me. When we had contractors in the office they commented how nice I smelt! X

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I miss this thread 🥲 Here is mine: I was ghosted so after a few weeks I sent him a link of sassy capybaras to screw with his algorithm.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I used to work in a bar and we used to get this asshole come in late at night for the free brekkie ( free brekkie at 1.30am) and a decaf coffee, he'd tell us a 100 times to make sure it was decaf!!!! I don't think he ever got decaf the tosser

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
not me, but i saw a hilarious thing today on Loose Women about a woman who found out her bf was cheating, she went around his house and just spinkled glitter everywhere. Imagine! impossible to get rid of stuff like that from carpets etc, thought it was hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In secondary school, the secretary wouldn’t let me go home even though I was 16 at the time, because she was basically a tyrant and took whatever little power she had and went power hungry. I had strep throat and bronchitis, I was on deaths door and was forced to stay in school.

So being the hole that I am, I thought “if I’m sick I’m going to make every fucker in the school sick” so I kept licking my hand throughout the day, touched everything, bannisters, door knobs, lockers even toilet roll holders in the bathroom. I didn’t care that it was just her that wouldn’t allow me to go home, the entire school was going to feel my wrath. A week later there was an awful dose of sickness in the school and I can’t help but partially feel responsible.

duck you Theresa, you were a terrible secretary and I hated you and your quirky red glasses you bowl headed witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
In secondary school, the secretary wouldn’t let me go home even though I was 16 at the time, because she was basically a tyrant and took whatever little power she had and went power hungry. I had strep throat and bronchitis, I was on deaths door and was forced to stay in school.

So being the hole that I am, I thought “if I’m sick I’m going to make every fucker in the school sick” so I kept licking my hand throughout the day, touched everything, bannisters, door knobs, lockers even toilet roll holders in the bathroom. I didn’t care that it was just her that wouldn’t allow me to go home, the entire school was going to feel my wrath. A week later there was an awful dose of sickness in the school and I can’t help but partially feel responsible.

duck you Theresa, you were a terrible secretary and I hated you and your quirky red glasses you bowl headed witch.
Oh gosh those poor people they got ill because you hate the secretary 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gosh those poor people they got ill because you hate the secretary 😫
I like to deny it cause I felt bad because it was also cold and flu season but yeah I’m probably the original mass spreader 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.