What I eat in a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all, I’m finally starting to get over the covid 🥳

breakfast: crunchy nut with semi skimmed milk
Lunch: cheese and pickle butty
Dinner: burger and chips 🙈

haven’t had any snacks just lots of water

can’t wait to get back to running and the gym but reckon it will be a good few days before that

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I feel this in my very soul 😂 My husband hates too much butter and doesn’t like sauces really. We are opposites. He was standing next to me once as I was putting butter on my jacket potato and was like bleeping hell do you want some potato with that butter.” Cheeky twit. I put so much butter on sandwiches he would mistake it for a slice of cheese.

Salty butter can make so many things in my sad little life feel better. On a jacket spud. Lots of pepper. On thickly sliced toast. 😋😋

Breakfast= Peanut and coffee smoothie (FOGA) with Oat milk.
Lunch= Leftover pasta and veg. Bag of cheese and onion squares.
Dinner= Pineapple rice. Orange juice lolly.

Hot chocolate and 3 x rich tea before bed.

Am trying to come to terms with the painful realisation that if I’m unwilling to exercise (bar a very slow 45 min walk with the dog where 100% don’t raise my heart-rate 😆), and still want to lose weight I might have to ditch the pre-bed hot chocolate and biscuits. 😭
I love all the butter 🤣 sadly I am giving pre hypertensive readings on the monitor so I need to lose this excess weight to bring it down. Otherwise there would have been loads ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m the words of Harvey Price - What a day!

Breakfast - Apple juice and a coffee - No fruit as it had taken the turn overnight
Dinner - Ham and mustard sandwich (this pack of ham is never ending) and a breakfast bar (why did I forget this was in my bag at breakfast)
Snack - 3 x beers (Diet not going so well)
Tea - I’m on the bus home and probably going to stop at the chippy because I cba to cook (Diet going even worse)

Once again 1.5L water I can’t seem to force myself to 2L but try again tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 3
B - protein bagel with some vegg and a pop tart
L - leftover katsu curry, Inari nigiri and edamame
D - pasta with the laziest sauce made of sunflower seeds, nooch and sun dried tomatoes. With some frozen veg thrown in, that was all I had the energy for after the gym.

I ate some salt and vinegar corn things earlier for a snack and I’m deffo having a bit of cake in a bit too.

oh and lots of water, a coffee and some irn bru.

Breakfast: toast with butter
Morning snack: cheese, apple & grape snack pack
Lunch: peri chicken pasta salad
Afternoon snack: about 8 chocolate digestives 😬 they were within my calories and I’ve done a lot today so it’s sound
Tea: Big Mac meal with a large coke. Again, it was in my calories so I don’t feel too bad 😅

about 2l of water and 1 cuppa

10am - cappuccino

2pm - halloumi fries 🍟

8pm - quorn ‘chicken’ slice sandwich on granary with spinach and avocado, cup of tea

10pm - strawberries , cookie 🍪

Reactions: 1
OMG my daily meals are so bad...:eek:

11am ish Curly Wurly
12ish Snak a Jacks - Salt and vinegar
1pm Cooplands ham and mushroom pizza slice and a chocolate toffee Danish
6pm Ready salted crisps and a Aldi racer bar
10pm 3 slices of Asda "Sizzler" pizza

I'm really not a fruit or veg person I can go weeks without having any at all.

Fallen off the diet wagon recently was doing a combination of calorie counting and IF but cancelled my holiday and just kinda thought screw it

OMG my daily meals are so bad...:eek:

11am ish Curly Wurly
12ish Snak a Jacks - Salt and vinegar
1pm Cooplands ham and mushroom pizza slice and a chocolate toffee Danish
6pm Ready salted crisps and a Aldi racer bar
10pm 3 slices of Asda "Sizzler" pizza

I'm really not a fruit or veg person I can go weeks without having any at all.

Fallen off the diet wagon recently was doing a combination of calorie counting and IF but cancelled my holiday and just kinda thought screw it
It helps to write it down though eh? I can be in denial about how much I’ve eaten so putting it down here down really helps me to be honest with myself. P.S How good are Aldi racer bars?!! I love them too much so rarely buy them now as I have little to no self control.

tit I need to lose weight. Back to CC for me - won't be putting cals etc though because not allowed triggering posts. Today's meal plan

B - spaghetti hoops on wholemeal toast
L - Ham salad sandwich
D - chicken mini fillets, Wholemeal micro rice,
cucumber, baby plum tomatoes
S - cracker breads and chives Primula
D - coffees, teas and introducing more sugar free fluids, so 4 x 750ml cold cups of sugar free diluting juice.

Breakfast = toast and jam
Lunch = pizza and a fruit salad an hour after
Dinner = nothing
Going out drinking tonight so had a big lunch and skipped dinner

Breakfast: chocolate chip cookie
Snack: grapes
Lunch: carbonara pasta
Snack: cucumber, cherry tomatoes, cheese and some crisps
Dinner: noodle stir fry with beef and gyoza on the side

Will have some wine tonight, it’s been a loooong week and my anxiety has been high today haha hence the very healthy breakfast and more snacks throughout the day

Breakfast - a few coffees

Dinner - chicken, hummus, cheese & rocket flatbread

Snack - coffee and a time out

Tea - Cajun chicken pasta

Will have some strawberry sweets later watching TV.

Arghh. I’ve started antibiotics and they’ve made me so sick and nauseous😩🤢

I’ve had a piece of toast with peanut butter and a can of Coke. I’ve been food shopping so I’m hoping to have steak with sweet potato mash in a creamy white wine, spinach and mushroom sauce later but I’m not hungry right now. Not being hungry and not fancying food is hell for me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Breakfast = BlackBerry and Açai smoothie (FOGA)
Lunch= Leftover pineapple rice and an orange juice ice lolly
Dinner= Fajita chicken pasta bake
Drinks= Tea x too many, some Bitter Lemon
Snacks= A hot chocolate and 3 x rich tea before bed #rocknrollfriday

Breakfast = BlackBerry and Açai smoothie (FOGA)
Lunch= Leftover pineapple rice and an orange juice ice lolly
Dinner= Fajita chicken pasta bake
Drinks= Tea x too many, some Bitter Lemon
Snacks= A hot chocolate and 3 x rich tea before bed #rocknrollfriday
What does FOGA mean xx

What does FOGA mean xx

Just add water/milk fruit smoothies. I love them. All organic, freeze dried etc. (I read up about the science behind it all and it’s quite fascinating; as many or more nutrients in freeze dried as fresh or frozen). I’m not good at eating fruit and veg so it’s a great way to get some in easily! I get them in subscription. (not an ad 🤪)

Just add water/milk fruit smoothies. I love them. All organic, freeze dried etc. (I read up about the science behind it all and it’s quite fascinating; as many or more nutrients in freeze dried as fresh or frozen). I’m not good at eating fruit and veg so it’s a great way to get some in easily! I get them in subscription.
Oh wow thanks I’ll have a look ! X

• Heart
Breakie: toast w butter
Morning snack: banana
Lunch: chickpea, apricot and grain salad
Tea: 5 bean chilli burritos

2l water, a cuppa and a caramel macchiato too ☕

Arghh. I’ve started antibiotics and they’ve made me so sick and nauseous😩🤢

I’ve had a piece of toast with peanut butter and a can of Coke. I’ve been food shopping so I’m hoping to have steak with sweet potato mash in a creamy white wine, spinach and mushroom sauce later but I’m not hungry right now. Not being hungry and not fancying food is hell for me
I’m currently eating coconut mochi from aldi after searching for it for months.. so nice 🥥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.