Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Please avoid leaving triggering posts.

I’m obsessed with watching these on TikTok, purely because A. I’m a nosy cow and B. I’m a greedy cow 🤣 I’m also after some food inspo as I feel I eat the same stuff all the time. So I’ll go first…

7am - oat milk coffee and a berocca
9am - smoothie made with banana, spinach, peanut butter, cinnamon, ice and semi skimmed milk
1pm - homemade tomato soup and garlic bread
3:30pm - a MINCE PIE!!! It’s 1st sep 🤣🤣 and a cup of tea
5:45pm - piece of white fish, homemade wedges and peas
I’ve drank water through the day
i’ll prob have another cuppa tea and a couple of biscuits watching telly later

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
Breakfast- M&S halloween food
Lunch - M&S halloween food
Dinner- M&S halloween food and an espresso martini 🤣🎃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Urgh I’m ill with covid 😷
I’ve had an orange solero, a nobbly bobbly and picked at a bowl of Boursin and cherry tomato pasta

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Cooksie

VIP Member
I love toblerone! Do you practice intermittant fasting
Me and my boyfriend have a Toblerone stand off happening at the moment. Our birthdays are a week apart and one of us received a Toblerone which is in the cupboard but neither of us can remember who’s present it was. Neither of us are backing down because we both want to claim the Toblerone for ourselves 🙈

(I understand we could just buy a second one or share the original but apparently this particular Toblerone means a lot to us both 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart

under the ivy

VIP Member
11am - a cookie
3pm - a packet of mini cheddars
7pm - chicken kiev, asparagus and new potatoes. Chocolate eclair for pudding.

It’s been a busy day, I’ve not had time to eat 🥴

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
B- Chocolate crunch cereal with skimmed milk
L- 5 vegetable gyoza with some Moroccan cous cous. 3 x rich tea biscuits.
D- Thai curry soup with croutons

Before bed a hot chocolate and 3 x rich tea.

Very sad but have noticed that once I write it down and post here it will get to 8pm and I’ll be like “Hmm fancy xyz now but have already posted on Tattle so can’t.” Crazy but it works- my brain hates the potential discrepancy between reality and what I’ve posted so it’s stopping me snack at night time 🤷‍♀️🤪

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
8:00 am - coffee with oat milk

9:00 am - Breakfast - arla protein yoghurt with granola, peanut butter, fruit and scoop of collagen

11:00 am - two pieces of pound land twin peaks chocolate and coffee

1:30 pm - Lunch - 2 plant based burgers mixed with rice and vegetables

5:30 pm - slide of toast with peanut butter and jam as pre workout snack

8:00 pm - Dinner - when I get back from the gym i’m going to have a protein shake plus I’m having a chicken stir fry with noodles and vegetables.

I’ve already drank around 2.5 litres of water today too
How do you only have 2 pieces of the chocolate? What kind of super power is this and how do I get it??!! My brain only works in ‘bars’....like the whole fucking bar 🤣

My sister uses clothes pegs for when she eats half a bag of crisps and wants to keep the other half fresh. HALF a bag of normal sized crisps. I honestly don’t think we can be related. Like there’s only about 5 whole crisps IN those fucking packets these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

gigilouxx

VIP Member
7am - crunchy nut cornflakes + brew
10am - belvitas
12pm- ham sandwich and walkers prawn cocktail
1:30pm - Kit Kat chunky
3:30pm - Pepsi and strawberry laces
5pm - west African chicken stew, rice and plantain
6:30pm - iced finger
9pm - 4 rice cakes w Nutella and brew

I drink brews and cordial throughout the day

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Hey all, I’m finally starting to get over the covid 🥳

breakfast: crunchy nut with semi skimmed milk
Lunch: cheese and pickle butty
Dinner: burger and chips 🙈

haven’t had any snacks just lots of water

can’t wait to get back to running and the gym but reckon it will be a good few days before that

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
There should be trigger warnings on this thread because there are quite a few posters who eat wayyyyy below recommended calories.

prozacprincess

VIP Member
12 pm - 2 scotch pancakes and maple syrup

8pm - goats cheese and red onion pizza , mango daiquiri

9.30pm - a few spoons of a Ferrero Rocher sundae

It’s my birthday and I ate more than usual because it was a shit day 😔

• Heart
  • Sad

prozacprincess

VIP Member
12pm - iced almond milk latte

2pm - iced almond milk latte

7pm - bowl of homemade spiced butternut squash soup, pitta bread.

10pm - 2 vegan chocolate truffles

Just learnt I’m losing my job this weekend as we are all being laid off so not much of an appetite 😢

• Sad
  • Heart

Bubbles85

VIP Member
You've all confirmed I am eating way too much. Tomorrow marks a fresh start for me (lots of reasons for me to eat better, not just my weight but I've had intollerances confirmed too) - I'll share tomorrow what I've eaten. Thanks for the motivation!

• Heart

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Breakfast- Pastel de Nata and a cuppa
Lunch- Prawn pasta salad and a granola square
Dinner- Toby Carvery (but just had ALL the veg, mint sauce & gravy 😋 🤷‍♀️)

First day of having my hypnotherapy gastric band. Main difference is portion size - I feel full really easily and it’s taken me about 4 times longer than usual to eat. That’s really helpful for me as I habitually scarf food down with little or no thought to whether I’m hungry or full tbh. It’s strange to eat mindfully and I SO enjoyed every bite of my food today. I don’t feel like I’ve made any healthier choices but I’ve eaten less and enjoyed it more so first impressions are that it’s probably going to be quite effective (but nice steady losses not a huge drop?)

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
Breakfast - bran flakes of depression with banana
Lunch - margherita pizza, alphabites and spaghetti hoops because I am 5 and not ashamed
Tea - teriyaki prawn stir fry with rice

Snacks - a twirl, a slice of buttered toast, a strawberry jelly and a rude amount of quality street, oh shit and a hot chocolate with marshmallows (I may even have some chocolate fudge cake and custard because YOLO)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

HoGi

VIP Member
I dont over eat but I noticed some of you only have a coffee for breakfast then a small lunch. I would be STARVING by lunchtime if I just had that.
That's the thing I have noticed.

Or no breakfast, tiny lunch and then salad or something lighter for dinner. Do people survive on oxygen alone?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7