What I eat in a day #2 WIEIAD

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B/ this isn't bacon roll and oat milk latte
L/ coconut Bakewell
D/ veggie sausages, chips and mushy peas

30 minute swim and a lot of housework 😂

Reactions: 2
Breakie: fererro rocher 😅
Lunch: bowl of special k
Tea: spag bol
Snack: salt and vinegar twirls

glass of full fat coke, 1 cup of tea and 2l of water

Reactions: 3
10am - iced almond milk latte

1pm - slice of sourdough toast topped with feta, avocado and rayu, coffee

3pm - cinnamon bun

8pm -slice of margarita pizza with homemade sourdough base, pina colada

No exercise apart from the horizontal variety - husband is home after 6 weeks away 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sat 4th
B: peanut chocolate bar
L: tuna sweetcorn sandwich
D: went to a barboun - food was ok, but not worth the price - shared some sea bream, crispy squid, lamb kofte, crispy potatoes and fries

S: 2 rice cakes
13k steps

Reactions: 1
I have just started Intermittent Fasting so today i had chicken breast, lots of salad leaves, pomegranate jewels, carrots, sweet peppers, sugar snap peas,and some seeds for my first meal at 2pm.
And then at 7pm i had a pork loin steak, Brown rice, and lots of Broccoli, green beans, and carrots. Followed by a lemon yoghurt, a few mixed nuts, some carrot batons and hummous.
And the amazing thing is i havent snacked at all since my evening meal. Normally i am a serial night time snacker, I am forever eating crisps, biscuits, sweets. And yet i havent craved anything tonight. I read that having healthy fats will help you to stay full for longer and will help you to stop snacking so i am making a point of having some hummous/mixed nuts/cashew butter with my meals to help me stay full.
I am new to IF so i dont know if it works for weight loss, but i certainly feel better in myself. Also, i do drink tea and a cup of coffee throughout the morning so i dont know if that means i am not doing the IF 'properly' but i do feel much better. I have tried every single diet going so i thought i would try this, and if it works then great and if i dont lose weight- well i hope it benefits me in other ways :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, first post on this thread!

Drinks: Matcha latte made with almond milk, chai with oat milk, spiced apple herbal tea, peppermint tea, lots of water
Snacks throughout day: biscuits (1 x fruit shortcake, 2 x party rings), cotton candy grapes, a few pistachios, some dark chocolate, a few baby plum tomatoes, salt and vinegar quavers
Dinner: 2 slices of toast with vitalite spread, 2 Linda McCartney rosemary and red onion veg sausages, baked beans

Exercise: 13 miles total (mix of walking and running)

Reactions: 4
B/ little lack of veggie sushi and a vent soya latte
L/ this isn't chicken and reggae reggae sauce toasty
D/ I'm knackered from scrubbing my house today so we're ordering a Chinese. They do vegan duck and pancakes and I'm also getting mixed veg in black bean and rice. Can't effing wait!!

Reactions: 3
Sun 5th
Nothing for breakfast and lunch
Went to a friends for dinner: lamb pilau, rice and bits of fish curry, chicken curry and lamb curry, spinach side

Just had some dairy milk with crunchie bits
1 glass water

10am - almond milk cappuccino

3pm - slice of toast and hummus

8pm - roast potatoes and broccoli 🥦, slice of peach and apricot cake

Lots of water

Exercise = 5 mile walk and planting some trees 🌲

Sunday
b- coffee w/ sugar and vanilla almond creamer / toasted plain bagel w/ melted cheddar
s- starbucks Sugar Cookie Oat Latte ( really good but tasted more like English toffee cappuccino from tim hortons to me . definitely wouldn't know it was sugar cookie unless you told me )
s- pistachios.
d- roast chicken . potatoes. broccoli and spinach gratin . salad.
s- lemon blueberry coffee cake

B/ coffee and a misfits bar
L/ future farms ‘tvna’ mayo sandwich
Sn/ a couple of lebkuchen
D/ leftovers of yesterday's Chinese takeaway

30-minute swim

Breakfast: raspberry jam on toast
Tea: chow mein chicken stir fry with egg noodles and lots of veggies
Snack: fererro rocher, banana, gonna have some millionaire whirls

1 cup of tea and 2l of water

B: black coffee, banana, toast with lotus spread
L: noodle veggie stir fry
S: tea, sausage roll, 4 chocolate chip cookies
D: homemade pizza

Brekkie: bacon and egg on toast
Lunch: cheese pickle and salad butty
Tea: spag bol and garlic bread
Snacks: mince pie and a toblerone. I’m still dying from Saturday night 😂 🤢

9am - almond milk cappuccino

7pm - vegan pad Thai noodles, handful of m&m’s

Lots of water

Exercise = 2 mile run, 30 min cross fit workout and 30 min step workout, stretch session

Toasted sprouted seed everything bagel with butter and salmon, coffee

Swedish meatballs with whole wheat elbow macaroni

Matcha latte

Snack: Handful of dried fruit and chocolate chips

I’m not sure yet what I will have for dinner. Most likely a bean burrito.

In the past, my meals from today would’ve seemed carb heavy to me. However I need to pair any protein I eat with a carb to have energy.

Last edited:
Urgh I’ve fell off the wagon a bit the last few days I don’t know what’s got into me. Haven’t done any exercise at all 😩 I’ve been lazy in terms of workouts but the terrible weather has stopped me going out walking and it really affects me mentally. back to it tomorrow though 💪🏼

Brekkie: scrambled egg on toast
Lunch: chicken noodles
Tea: steak, chips, mushrooms and tenderstem broccoli
Snacks: popcorn and a mocha from costa. Gonna have tea and biscuits in a minute

B/ toast with chocolate almond butter and a big oat milk coffee
L/ leftover fake tuna mayo pasta and a bit of pretzel chocolate
D/ got a pot of leek and potato soup cooking, gonna have that and bread and butter.

Should have been a lunchtime swim but my boss scuppered that plan, so I'm counting my panic cleaning as exercise (agency sprung a last minute insoection on us tomorrow, the a.holes).