What have you done today?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got up at 8.30am
Showered/dressed for Sainsburys groceries coming
Put shopping away
Walked to post office in the rain to send some ebay parcels off
Went in Heron Foods and bought rubbish lol
Did some PhD work for a few hours
Had a shower, put pyjamas on
Realised I needed to go to postbox to post Christmas cards before the collection time. Changed pyjama bottoms to jeans and put a coat over my pyjama top to walk to post box!
Had tea - fry up
Now in bed tattling/watching tv

Woke at 7
Showered and had breakfast
Said goodbye to g/f for the last time- gave her her Christmas presents and a special card. Hope to see her again in May
Walked to the local store bought a few basics
Set light timers and tested remote security cameras
Tattled
Still waiting on PCR results
Checked my train, plane tickets for about the 500th time
Had lunch - just a bacon and egg sarnie
Finished last bottle of wine
Currently in limbo

Reactions: 2
Woke at 7
Said goodbye to g/f for the last time- gave her her Christmas presents and a special card. Hope to see her again in May
Tattled
Currently in limbo
hope you get there safely and have a fab time!

hope you get there safely and have a fab time!
Thanks. I have train tickets reserved for 10am tomorrow from Carlisle to London Heathrow, and then a 10:30pm flight with Virgin Atlantic to SA. But all this is dependent on getting my PCR results back today and hope they're negative - hence my feeling of being in limbo :(

Woke up at 3:40am and couldn’t go back to sleep but my eldest came in about 20 minutes later so snuggled him until I got up for work at 5:30, went to Sainsbury’s on my break for some lunch but ended up buying myself a pack of 4 ripples instead because #health, cried because Greg James was playing “Everglow” by Coldplay on 10 min takeover and I went to a funeral of a close Aunt yesterday so had a good sob at that, working until 6 then off to pick some presents up for my boys from a good friend, will be nice to see her face because haven’t seen her so long! Will then go home, overhype the boys before their bedtime then wish I hadn’t even bothered to say hi 🤪 eat some dinner and probably go to bed because I am knackered aaaaand then I’m off for the Christmas period so yay.

woke up quite late because last night my neighbours had a FULL ON PARTY in lockdown until 3 am
so i got up quite grumpy and tidied the house to make myself feel better
made a nice late brunch and coffee for me and bf and it was ready just as he came back from the doctors
we played 1 board game and 1 video game after that
no lunch today due to the late brunch but we will have soup for early dinner
then i realized that when 2 days ago stupid google was down, i stopped receiving emails
so then i was catching up on work emails while bf was cleaning and tidying the balcony
the cat was chasing a fly for hours, she was fun to watch and put me in a better mood
also got some bad news today so definitely not feeling the best in general but the cat is a joy to watch
bf is now on the way for his second doctors appointment of the day so while he's there i will wallow in sadness on the couch haha
hoping to have a nice cozy evening after a crappy day

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Same as usual these days! Feels like groundhog Day.....
Fed kids, dogs and horses
Mucked out horses
Hoovered and cleaned kitchen
Had something to eat
Made kids lunch
About to walk the dogs then will get the horses back in and watch a Christmas film with the kids.
Huge pile of washing to put away but might ignore that a bit longer 🙈

Woke at 7
Tattled
Currently in limbo
I hope you're still gonna Tattle while in SA? 😝 have a safe trip xx

Haven’t really done anything in the house today as work has been so busy, I’m only just managing to log off in time to leave for school. However I finish tomorrow until the new year (6 days into it in fact!)

I don’t know about others who are working from home, but I feel like annual leave is much more welcomed, which seems a bit backwards. I think it’s because it’s harder to switch off from without it being in the same place you’d usually chill!

My son ha put The Grinch on for us to watch before tea and he’s doing some colouring on the iPad whilst I look for Christmas food ideas.

My only other aim for tonight is to get my book finished.

Reactions: 1
Woke at 7
Tattled
Currently in limbo
Got my PCR results a few mins ago, and they're negative! :)
Have printed off about 6 copies of results and certificate. Can relax now.
Will order Chinese shortly
Have a shower in the interim, put on dressing gown and veg for the rest of the evening in front of the box
Done and dusted :love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Did my weekly Covid test at the end of my shift this morning before changing and heading home.
Got in, went straight for a quick shower/pjs on. Put uniform in wash.
Ironed clothes for the kids while OH got them washed etc.
Took a few pictures of my son in his Christmas jumper (school party was today) and sent to my mum.
OH did school run while I had breakfast with little one and tidied up the mess, took out washing etc.
Went to bed around 10 as couldn’t keep my eyes open any longer, fell straight asleep.
Woke around 3 just as OH and kids came back from the school pickup.
Cuddled up on the sofa with 5yo, who told me all about his party and meeting Santa.
Did a puzzle with little one (tried to, he ran away with all the pieces).
Making dinner atm and having a cup of tea whilst OH shows me the bargains he picked up in Aldi. It’s all cleaning products, he told me it’s my Christmas present. We laughed and then I killed him. 🙃
Jokes. Though I did threaten to take his back to the shop. 😂
Back to work at 8, so will chill for a bit before I have to get ready. Looking forward to my weekend off.

Reactions: 3
Baby treated me to a 7.45 lie in 🤩
Woke fella up.. who was meant to be up at 7. He moaned at me. Set an alarm then love 🤷🏻‍♀️
He went to work, me and baby had breakie together
I had a shower while he was in his playpen in the doorway
I made myself a brew while he played. He climbed all over me while I tried to have the brew 😂
He went for a nap
I brushed and mopped the entire house. Our hoovers broke 🙄 my Mums got us a new one for Christmas
Baby woke up, we had lunch.
Got ready then we went to Asda cos I got my fella the bloody wrong sized slippers for Christmas
Went home just in time for Teletubbies. Baby loves it
He went for a nap
I tidied the rest of the house
Started to get a bit of a headache
When baby woke up at like 3.45 we went for a walk to try and walk off mt headache
Bumped into my fellas auntie. Chatted to her for a bit
Nipped into Tk max
Bumped into my fella! We walked home
Gave baby his tea
Baby did his first steps with his walker 🥺🥺
Gave him a bath, got him to bed
Fella is ordering a Chinese. Happy days

• Heart
Got woke up about a hour before my alarm. Stepdaughters birthday he had to get up to go see her open her presents and take her to school (fair enough but went down after her bedtime last night to set up and didn't get in till 11.30 and went at 6 this morning) might as well of slept there.
Asked for a photo of her enjoying her morning about 8.45 heard nothing back. Worked till 6 have heard nothing from partner. Walked home come in to fridge wide open and a toilet full of tit (so he's been home).
Tidied up going in bath. Don't mind being left out its her birthday but gets to me that he will turn up or ring when he's 20minutes away for me to put tea on

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Woke up around 10.00 am.
Got up, had a shower and made breakfast.
Sat down at my desk and worked on some stuff until about 4.00 pm.
Reorganised my cupboards while putting the shopping away.
Had dinner.
Sorted my poster wall as I wanted to put up a Paul McCartney one up.
Now I'm just going to browse the internet and watch some YouTube.

Learnt how to print labels at long last and created some voucher codes for my business customers for the new year ...
Dropped 27 parcels off then headed to the shops for rabbit supplies and some new lights for the hall and landing.
spent the evening having a stomp about the new NI lockdown proposals before deciding to eat two dinners 😂

Called the bank to cancel my card after my Uber eats was hacked and someone helped themselves to £170 worth of food. (Bank are sorting it but Uber have done sweet nothing)
Fell down the stairs and have hurt my foot. It has been a very eventful evening!

• Wow
  • Sad
Thanks. I have train tickets reserved for 10am tomorrow from Carlisle to London Heathrow, and then a 10:30pm flight with Virgin Atlantic to SA. But all this is dependent on getting my PCR results back today and hope they're negative - hence my feeling of being in limbo :(
Hope you enjoy your holiday. ☀🎄

Up at 5am, showered, dressed, final breakfast
final bit of packing
binned perishable foods and flowers
Tattled and checked emails
Dropped off car at friend's home just down the road, who will look after it for the next 5 months
Final checks
Just waiting for friend to pick me up to drive to Carlisle train station for 12:08 to London Heathrow
Checking and rechecking train, plane tickets, passport and PCR certificates in my handbag
Trying to remember I haven't forgotten anything (like bloody phone charges - must remember!)
Shutting down this laptop
And then just wait.
Cheerio for now x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.